Thank You Darius

Silsbee, TX(Zone 9a)

Hey there Darius,
I just wanted to take a moment and thank you for all of the health info you've posted and shared with us...I also want you to know it makes a difference in our lives. It must take you quite a while to compile the things that you post, and I, for one, really appreciate it.

Just the other day DH was going through some questions for an online diet forum...you know the ones where you sign up and they tailor all the recipes to your requests. He was reading off the options while I was lying on the couch (feeling icky and coughing). One option was something to the tone of "I want high soy content". I blurted out, "Oh my gosh, NO!" I hadn't gotten to tell him about your post yet. I could just see him signing us up for that option, thinking it was the healthiest way to go...but I knew better, thanks to your info. Can't you just see us 3 months from now being sick and it would all be from our "healthy" soy diet that we were suckered into. Sheesh.

You know, I never did trust soy! LOL! I never could figure out how they could get milk out of a bean?? Then they store it on the shelf in the store, it's not even kept cold. Soy really is touted as a miracle food...anymore it's almost touted as a miracle drug. It's even in the face wash I use, can you believe that? All I could think after reading your post about it is that if something is touted as a cure-all you're best not to trust it.

So, thanks again. I'll be sharing the soy info with my DSIL who has my niece and nephew on soy milk. I'm sure they'll be done with soy also.

Heather

This thread has 24 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!