Thumbnail by Georgiaredclay
Dacula, GA(Zone 7b)

Susan, Hope you had a wonderful day. Becky

Thumbnail by beclu727
Arlington, GA(Zone 8a)

Happy Birthday...

GA, GA(Zone 7b)

Happy Birthday Susan! :)

Happy Belated Birthday to the Easter Chick!!

girlgroupgirl

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

Happy Birthday Susan!

Marietta, GA(Zone 7b)

Hey yall!! How am I supposed to know about these special threads?? :) I'm late to my own birthday thread! :)) Thanks!! It's been a great weekend. Just back from visiting family up at Carters lake today.. Here's what I was doing yesterday.. go down the thread for the pics!! :))

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/816993/

:)

Susan

lagrange, GA(Zone 7a)

I was thinking it would be pictures of you. Might have known it was beds. LOL

Marietta, GA(Zone 7b)

:)

Danielsville, GA(Zone 7b)

Sorry big guy, hate that I missed your birthday.Have a nice belated one.Mike

Marietta, GA(Zone 7b)

Well, even though you called me a guy, I appreciate it Mike! :) hehe..

GA, GA(Zone 7b)

Yea, that made me laugh too. "Big" and "Guy" are about the last words I'd use to describe you!!! :)

lagrange, GA(Zone 7a)

I think it was in regard to the post starter. Big Guy might fit me. If she was a guy I wouldn't have been hinting for pictures of her. Hehe or should I say sheshe. LOL

Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

Just getting to know everyone, but please accept a belated happy BD wish from me whether or not you are a big guy named Sue(san).

Laurel

Marietta, GA(Zone 7b)

HaHaHa!! :)

Danita.. I AM just under six feet..so I've always been a "big gal" :).... But I do look regular sized next to Jim! :)) He doesn't need a bucket for me :)

Yes, Jim... I think it was for you too! :)

Thanks Laurel. We have property up in White county on the river and we take the boys fishing every so often when the weather is nice. We drive through Cleveland to get there. We use to camp up there before we became parents, but I just don't think I'd be comfortable right next to the river with 5 & 7 year old boys and no doors to lock to keep them in the tent :) I don't trust them! We may build a cabin there one day.. we'll see :) My FIL bought it when his sons were small and a few years back we bought out my husbands brother, so its ours to build on.

Susan

GA, GA(Zone 7b)

Well, I was thinking of your horizontal dimension which wouldn't be described as "big." You have to realize, EVERYONE looks tall to me!!! :)

Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

I can't say I know Susan in the "horizontal sense" for sure. You must be close friends.

It was Jim, I have just been too stressed out here lately.Wrighting to Susan, and thinking of Jim.So sorry, and still Happy Birthday.Mike

lagrange, GA(Zone 7a)

Thanks Mike, you're one up on me for next birthday. Good that we had a good laugh.

Marietta, GA(Zone 7b)

oh Laurel :0 !!

Mike take care of yourself and sending you some peace.

Susan thanks, and please over look me, I have nursing a wife, a cat that has been shot, and had its leg amputated, and an old dog that has earned her care.Add grandson getting into trouble, and you got it.Mike

Jonesboro, GA(Zone 7b)

Happy belated Birthday wishes to you Susan, hope you had a great day. I see you were a little late to your party too!!

Marietta, GA(Zone 7b)

Thanks. I feel better and stronger at this new and improved age!

Just a little bit late :)~~

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.