Happy Easter!

Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

Happy Easter to all of my friends at Dave's Garden! Hope you all got enough jelly beans and choklit bunnies!
Martha

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Happy Easter Martha!!

Thumbnail by pixie62560
Southeast, MA(Zone 6b)

Happy Easter everyone!

Small warning, they have found lead in some of those colored plastic eggs and phony grass for baskets. Guess where they were made, yep China. I had some really cute flower shaped lollies, checked where they were made, China. I threw them out, it never occurred to me to check the candy but now since everything comes from there you have to check everything. :(

Upper Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 5a)

Happy Easter Martha and to everyone else in the Northeast Forum!! Your little bunny is soooooo cute Pixie. Eleanor

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Thanks Martha - same to you, your family and everyone on the forum!

Fairfield County, CT(Zone 6b)

Hoppy Easter, everyone!

Thumbnail by AYankeeCat
Boxford, MA(Zone 6a)

Happy Easter, Everyone!
Thank you for the link, Martha! (That's how my garden grows every year- magic hands doing all the work- LOL!)
It really doesn't seem like Easter at all b/c it is so early and SO COLD!!! (44 for a high today.)
I DID get my J&P rose order today- 4 bare-root plants. I had to scramble to mix some rose potting medium and pot them up b/f they dried out. I got 2 ea. of "Mardi Gras" and "April In Paris" (gotta get the new ones!) I planted them in 10-gal "self-contained gardening systems" i. e. homemade "earthboxes". I can't wait to see if they thrive.

Springfield, MA(Zone 6a)

Happy Easter, everyone! Hope you all got lots of chocolate :-)

I LOVE the e-card, schickenlady! That was very thoughtful of you.

The Monadnock Region, NH(Zone 5a)

Happy, happy Easter everyone!
We finally have some shoots poking up through the ground. That is, were there is ground and not still a foot or more of ice and snow.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Happy Easter everyone!!!

Thumbnail by mrsj
Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

wow what an exhausting but fun day... hope you all had as good of a day as i have.... here are some photos

http://picasaweb.google.com/AllisonNJ71/Easter2008

Thumbnail by onewish1
Southern, CT(Zone 6a)

Happy Easter everyone!

Medway, MA(Zone 5b)

Happy post-Easter! I'm a day late and a dollar short;well, actually many dollars short after this Anime Convention/Easter weekend!

Thumbnail by PrimroseSue

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.