San Francisco's Union Square..

Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

http://davesgarden.com/helpdesk/forums/

Use the above link to email Trish and the gang - they can tell you how to do it.

Hillsborough , NC(Zone 7a)

BAT, you take the clearest photo's! Thank you for posting, it certainly looks as if there is a lot of effort made to make a city area look as attractive as possible, how nice!

Northern California, United States(Zone 9a)

Just came across this thread.
You can post one image at a time by uploading directly from your computer. No different than uploading to a web hosting site. Many prefer not to click on outside links plus links become inactive when things get moved around so having them loaded here is something I prefer.

My SF drive shot!

Thumbnail by Calif_Sue
Keaau, HI

Nice shots! How cold does it get in San Francisco? Do the Brugmansias survive?

Northern California, United States(Zone 9a)

Yes, depending on location. There are large trees in the SF Botanical Gardens. SF can have some nice micro climates and I think the common incoming fog helps insulate & keep the temps from getting too low.
I'm about 45 south of SF and my brugs get some die back with cold snaps but always come back.

Hillsborough , NC(Zone 7a)

What a cool way to take a photo - love it!

Fremont, CA(Zone 9a)

The rear view mirror even works in Hawaii. This is the tree tunnel in Kauai. My son taught me this trick.

Thumbnail by PotEmUp
Redondo Beach, CA(Zone 11)

I'm so proud that SF planted those palms in Union square. That was quite a battle (we don't want it to look like So Cal!) Many people down here are responsible for sucessfully convincing them to place them there. Beautiful San Francisco.... Beautiful California!

Hayward, CA

Wow-sorry all..I just found this thread!..3 years later. I dont even remember making that first post!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.