Rode today

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

We got to ride a little today after church. DH rode Godiva and she did well for him. She had her shoes reset last week. Knock rode Goldy and she always does great. She would be a great horse for just about anything but I really think she would make a good W/T horse for a child. She is very willing and patient. We are going to train her to pull a cart. We likely will let her go to the right home but only after Granny foals and then weans her foal. Knock will continue to ride Goldy and Glory until then. I rode Cream today. It has been quite a while since she has been ridden and she did well considering. I had to keep her head up as she was trying to buck a bit and she was kicking up her heels. But she didn't run away and I half expected her to try. It was cool and the wind was blowing. That always seems to set them on edge. We had a good time.

This thread has 9 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!