Spring RU - which day? Saturday voce here

Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

ok, everyone vote! I am so sorry for the spelling on the title of the thread... I can't fix it!!!! so sorry!

We are about to take a final decision on which day we will have our Spring RU ... same place : my garden in Framingham! Let me know which day is better for you!!!

only vote in one thread... thanks

This message was edited Mar 16, 2008 8:41 AM

This message was edited Mar 16, 2008 8:43 AM

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Either one will do...so far no plans so im easy.

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Saturday.

Nantucket, MA(Zone 7a)

I will do my best to attend, no matter which day. Patti

Kershaw, SC(Zone 8b)

lol...I voted on Sunday. But again, please, if everyone, or even just one person is only able to do the original, which would be Saturday, keep to that one. I'm more than positive I'll be seeing a majority of DG'ers at the slumber party, and also the potential RU in the fall...Fingerlakes area?

Questa, NM(Zone 5b)

I'm good for both...

Questa, NM(Zone 5b)

I'd really like to meet Victor.

Well Sunday is not necessarily out for me. The date rings a bell though. Another downer about Sunday is the traffic coming home. That's the first weekend the kids are off from school so people will be going away for the weekend. I'm looking forward to meeting you too, Harper! And everyone else.

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

Saturday for me .... Sunday would be out of the question

Fairfield County, CT(Zone 6b)

I'm riding with Harper and she can go either day.

Questa, NM(Zone 5b)

Traffic is no problem for me Victor if you're riding with me. I just hope your back can take it. Did I tell you I have heated seats?

Yay Memory!

Does your car have wings, Harper?!

Questa, NM(Zone 5b)

Yeah! I didn't mention that? It looks like a newer version of Chitty-chitty-bang-bang.

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

I love the Chitty-chitty-bang-bang car! Can I ride/fly in it?

Do we have to pedal??

Questa, NM(Zone 5b)

Sure, Celeste! We'll come over and pick you up. No, Victor. We don't have to pedal. That's more like the Flintstones.

Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

ok, it's official... bring a therapist... I am having a melt-down... I just realized I have 252 roses... I am totally hyperventilating...
and this year they will all have names.... I am totally nuts... no question about it....

Nantucket, MA(Zone 7a)

Do you think you will have room for anyone at the RU save the "Queen of Hearts"? Patti

Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

Of course there is plenty of room... and my roses are dying to bloom and show of their beauty to all of you!!!! oh I am so excited... I trully hope there will be plenty to see... all the orange blends, and apricot blends and pinks... and reds.... and of course all the gorgeous purple/mauve and burgundy!!!!! and I hope the verbenas and some irises (they are new this year!!!!!) oh I am dreaming... what else could I want more???? great friends, good food and my garden in bloom??? oh it will be great!!!! can't wait!!!!

Medway, MA(Zone 5b)

I would prefer Saturday, but can make it on Sunday, too.

Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

ok, I am bumping the thread ... well, it turns out that saturday is the best for my family! everyone is excited about you guys coming and so Saturday it is! I will start another thread and ask Dave to make it a sticky!!!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.