i was wondering.........

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

is it spring yet???

Thumbnail by notmartha
Cedar Springs, MI(Zone 5b)

YUP! In 5 days spring will be here!
I have Daffs and Crocus popping up!
With the milder temps the last few days about 50% of our snow has melted.
Seems to take longer for thing to thaw out, out here in the boonies though.

P.S. what a cute baby pic!

This message was edited Mar 15, 2008 10:38 PM

Thumbnail by Cottage_Rose
Brown City, MI(Zone 5a)

What a cute photo Dori ........ one of your grandkids?

Light snow coming down here today. Though we have open areas, we still have lots of white areas too. Sure hope the 40's they are predicting for the rest of the week manage to get here. I am so tired of Winter .....

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

nope not any of my babies just a cute email i got that said just that
I was wondering ....if its spring yet! LOL

Lots has melted here-the 3ft drifts are down to about 1 1/2ft-yahooooo
Very cloudy here so far today and dare i say i see lil white specks floating around.
Glad I dont have anyone in the parade this yr. I will be staying home and keeping warm.

My DIL dyed dayme's hair last --its pink blue and blonde! will have to get a pic of this one!
he looks like a easter egg!! LOL

Not sure what i will do today yet-besides laundry!

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

love that babie LOL I have daffs comming up and some iris please please let it be spring so I can uncover some things but alas I think its still to early :(
Gloria

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

That is such a cute baby pic. I think I got that same email a while back.

THe sun came out and it's been beautiful the rest of the day. The sun keeps making me sneeze. :) I still have snow over my bulbs so I don't know if they're coming up or not. I bet they are. If it keeps melting we might be able to have that egg hunt outdoors yet. :) I'm hoping so.

Can't wait to see pictures of Dayme's hair. :)

Brenda

Millington, MI(Zone 5b)

I was outside earlier today, when it was still a bit chilly. The sun finally came out this afternoon and it was a bit warmer. But I was stuck inside shampooing carpets most all day. I finally got done about 8:30. I stepped outside and brrrrrrr...no cloud cover now. Bet its going to be cold tonight.

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

here is my lil easter egg

Thumbnail by notmartha
Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

the back

Thumbnail by notmartha
Gladwin, MI(Zone 5a)

Ah, there is worse things they can do than dye their hair. It is cute. I kind of like it.

Sat out on the deck yesterday. (bundled up in a jacket) The sun was nice, but the wind was cold.
We were watching the geese, ducks, sandhill cranes, other birds and a mink that kept running back and forth across the ice by the open water.

We lost almost all of snow off the bank towards the lake, but still have quite a bit around the house (5" maybe)and tons in the woods. (14")

Spring has sprung though. I hope the snow continues to melt slowly. So far, so good.

Gladwin, MI(Zone 5a)

Forgot to add. That is the cutest baby picture.
It makes me laugh.

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

LOL THe hair is definately a traffic stopper. What's the occasion? What kind of dye was used? Someday you all will look back on those pics and get a big kick of of them.

Today I'm going to venture out and find all the stray dog poop and pick it up. I have a ton of rabbit poop to pick up also. Darn rabbits. I can see more and more grass each day. It's melting from the house out. We've been looking at playscapes. Boy are they expensive. I want something here for the grandbaby to play on though since we babysit two days a week. I'll have fun mowing around it..........NOT. ha ha ha

Have a great day everybody.

Brenda

Williamsburg, MI(Zone 4b)

Notmartha, is that a grand baby? He looks just like one of the fairies that I make.

I love the hair!

Thumbnail by jylgaskin
Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

baby not related-just a pic i got in email

The kid with the pink hair-he is mine!

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Oh well!!!! If thats all he does.... The baby email is cute... I have daffys pushing up also!!!! Crocuses also... Little purple heads coming up... Wow and they have come up more today. Excited..Ronna

Lake, MI

Ah the good old days. My daughter was on that kick for a while. She had hot pink hair for a long while.
Oh how we would get the stares when we were out in public. I knew she would grow out of it and she did.
I felt as though her hair would grow out besides felt it could be worse with body piercings.
Amos

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

dayme is a man of different hair styles for sure! I dont mind its kinda FUN!

Thumbnail by notmartha
Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

Heeeeeey what day is it???????? One day after spring started..well Michigan again..wowow...we are all covered over..white out..yek...Can you believe..wowowo

Gosh I hated winter this year..good thing we have some seeds up...in our downstairs basement..they mean...spring is coming right?

The baby is really cute.. real sweety for sure...

Stay warm all...course we are south..hahaha...we are the ones..to get it I think...oh well....take care..now....waving..

Smiles..Diana

Millington, MI(Zone 5b)

I have spent the morning potting up some fall bulbs that I forgot I had. Duh-oh! I have a pot of Tulip tarda and a pot grape hyacinths now....they were sprouting, and where I want to plant them is still frozen solid. I also have two bags of crocs to plant grrrrr.

Love the hair, Dori. My son is 16 now and just wants the jet black hair. It was more fun when he wanted it light. I remember when he was about 13 and had it bleach blonde and combed up. It was short, and he looked like a mini Billy Idol, lol.

Winston-Salem, NC(Zone 7a)

What a cute boy. And the hair, how funny!

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

Dori this is what brightens up my dreary days ;o)
be sure to enlarge it.

Thumbnail by pepsidrinker
La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

I just love this one,

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

and heres a pic of some of my other babies.

these are my little nephews latest pictures. he is about 6 months old. his name is leahm. So dang cute!

This message was edited Mar 22, 2008 11:41 PM

Thumbnail by flowrgirl1

and another one!

Thumbnail by flowrgirl1
Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Cute. Cute. Cute! All of them... Happy Easter! Ronna

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

Love all the pics!!

No, it's not spring yet.

It's snowing!!

I'm going back to sleep till spring.

Millington, MI(Zone 5b)

I just looked outside and its snowing here too. Dang it. Are we ever going to have spring??

Gladwin, MI(Zone 5a)

It was so cold when we left my SIL's house yesterday. I could not believe it. The sunshine was gone.
I did get to take this picture of my great nephew admiring himself in a mirror. He is one 3 year old that does NOT need a twin.

Thumbnail by cpartschick
Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

what a cuttie!!!!
Gloria

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.