Who do you let in your GH ?

Frankfort, KY(Zone 6a)

Had a neighbor kid do some yard work yesterday and told him he could go into the GH to warn up.
Got up this AM and my GH temp was 29, I keep it at 65. With over 100 tomatoes plants, I rushed out, through the snow, 4" , and found the heaters were unpluged ????
Reset them and in an hour it was back over 60, doesn't look like any harm was done.
I will have a talk with that 'Time Sharing Son' next time I see him.
This pic was taken end of Feb. , they are now almost touching the lights.

Thumbnail by rentman
Raleigh, NC(Zone 7b)

I let all my dogs and cats in there, and anyone who wants to work (with lots of supervision if they don't know what they are doing)...and of course people who work for me. I am really strict about people just wandering around in there-they don't.

My biggest problem is that I have a dog and both cats that like to eat the ornamental grasses that i grow. I have to watch them on that. The other problem is forgetting that one of them is in there when I leave!

That doesn't make any sense that he unplugged one, let alone, both of the heaters...esp if he went in there to warm up.

Frankfort, KY(Zone 6a)

---That doesn't make any sense that he unplugged one, let alone, both of the heaters...esp if he went in there to warm up.---
Yes your right, that's what I would think, but he is a 'Time Sharing Son'
One heater is on the floor and has a cut off switch when you pick it up, that was set on a wire shelf, the other was cut off ??? Well nothing was loss, I even have a Banana and it's looks OK.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.