Heuchera 'Red curls'?

Plano, TX(Zone 7a)

Hi,

Picked this up at a local lowes, this is the name it has on the tag. I am unable to locate any information on this on the internet. I was just wondering if the label is wrong, or if this is one of the undocumented hybrids. Any information greatly appreciated.

thanks,
xman

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

Please post a photo of it so we can help identify it.

Plano, TX(Zone 7a)

Hi pirl,

I will try to get a photo of it. It does have a tag on it that say Heuchera 'Red curls', till now I can only find a Heuchera 'Crimson curls' on the internet. I do not know if they are the same.

xman

I couldn't find it by that name either, xman.

Plano, TX(Zone 7a)

Hi,

Found a link that lists this.

http://www.hampshirefarms.com/HampshireIX/ProductPage.aspx?id=285816

xman

It's gorgeous. I hope it's the one you have.

Greenville, IN(Zone 6a)

Like that variegation on the leaves! Does yours have that yet? I'd love to see a picture of it :)

Hi Pirl :)

Hi, Le Bug!

I like the curly feature.

Greenville, IN(Zone 6a)

I did manage to get a chocolate ruffles in fairy's coop I may get to like them too after I see that one :) From what I've seen pictures of on here there isn't anything not to like them for :) The red curls looks really pretty!

Plano, TX(Zone 7a)

LeBug,

There is no variegation on the leaves or at least not yet, I guess the photo's lighting appears to show some variegation.
Pirl, I checked the tag again and it does say Heuchera 'Curly Red'. These appeared a little more redder than the usual Purple Palace Heuchera they carry at Lowes.

xman

Yes, it does look more red than PP and even more than Chocolate Ruffles. I didn't see any variegation on the PP, CR or yours. Still, it's a lovely color and will be great in the garden.

Greenville, IN(Zone 6a)

The one in the picture looked to have a variegation maybe it will come on later or maybe I'm just seeing things in that picture, I've been known to do that lol

Central, WI(Zone 4a)

If it's the same one in the pic, it's gorgeous, you lucky gardener you,,,,,,,

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7a)

That's beautiful! It looks like red kale:)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.