Trade for Canna?

Dandridge, TN(Zone 6a)

Hi,
I'm new to Cannas, last year was my first time with them (got discount one at Lowes and 1 from Old House Gardens). My funds are limited this year, but I would like to put some Cannas along my driveway.... If anyone would like to trade for some, I do have some Callas. The Canna I have is Red President and it is still alive from last summer so I don't know if the root (rhizome?) has multiplied, I suppose no one wants that one anyhow, I think it's pretty common!
Sorry if this posting is no-no! But I've been looking at all your Canna photos and they have me drooling!
Susan

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

susan, i would love to trade cannas for callas. take a look at my list. lmk. barb

DeRidder, LA(Zone 9a)

If you still need more cannas, I'll trade you some for your callas. LMK

Dandridge, TN(Zone 6a)

Sorry, I should have finished my thread. I was all excited and then I told my husband about trading for cannas. Mistake! He told me he doesn't like cannas and didn't really want them along the driveway.... poop!
I'll wait a year or two until I amend our soil better and then get some...
Thanks so much for the offers though!
Canna-less Susan

DeRidder, LA(Zone 9a)

Lol, LMK if you change your mind.

(Tammie) Odessa, TX(Zone 7b)

he just has not seen the right cannas yet... My mother did not like them either until I started planting different kinds in her beds.. tropicanna, pretoria and many others.. she loves the dark leaf ones I have...put a couple rhyzomes in a bed 2 yers ago and now it is a stunning stand that comes back every year.

Tammie

Dandridge, TN(Zone 6a)

All he's interested in are vegetables- yuck.
^_^

Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

Vegies are Good

Dandridge, TN(Zone 6a)

CANDY is good! lol

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.