Blooming Today

Camilla, GA(Zone 8a)

This opened yesterday for me..Don't know the name..Purples are my favorites..

Larkie

Thumbnail by Larkie
Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5b)

Beautiful - I don't know what it is either. Makes me yearn for spring. We are still BURIED under snow here.

Oro Valley, AZ(Zone 9a)

Very nice, Larkie! Do you have other irises too?

~Margie

Camilla, GA(Zone 8a)

Yes I do.. I have several different ones.. Other than a white one that blooms in Feb. this is the first colored one.

larkie

Oro Valley, AZ(Zone 9a)

GREAT!! Make sure you show us the photos of those irises too (when they bloom). Have you've grown the irises you have for a long time?

~Margie

Camilla, GA(Zone 8a)

Margie,
Today was our 34th wedding anniversary.. I started my first irises from some my Mama had at out home.. I have added several more thru the years.. Very bad about labeling them, lol..Just love the beauty of them.. Although names are nice to know..

Larkie

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

Lovely iris Larkie. I can't wait for them to start here. Please post more when they bloom. The ones Mama or Gramma had are always the best, if not only for nostalgia purposes.

Happy anniversary.

Oro Valley, AZ(Zone 9a)

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, Larkie! Here's a purple iris for you and your sweetie! (the photo of this one, was changed using computer graphics). I hope you like it.

~Margie

Thumbnail by Margiempv
Camilla, GA(Zone 8a)

Beautiful...ty..

Bozeman, MT(Zone 4b)

Larkie,
It's such a treat to see an Iris blooming somewhere in the world. I'm still covered in snow and won't see an Iris here for another 3 months. Your Iris gives me hope. :)

Dee in Montana

Camilla, GA(Zone 8a)

As of yesterday I had to more clumps blooming..They are also purple, but a bit different.. Right now, the rain is beating them down..I will not complain, the rain is so badly needed here.

Larkie

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.