Hello from a plant-crazy Californian

San Francisco Bay Ar, CA(Zone 9b)

Hey everyone,

I am a newbie, and just wanted to pop in and say “hi.” This looks like a wonderful place, and I am really excited to connect with other gardeners! I’ve been having a lot of fun building up my gardening blog and poking around the site for the past few days. These forums have been giving me all sorts of dangerous ideas though – every time I look at a new forum I see yet another plant I just can’t live without ;-).

Space is at a premium in this area. I lusted after a patch of dirt for many years, while I crowded pots onto a patio, and later a balcony. We now have a tiny yard, and it really is a dream come true. We just moved into this place last summer, and the garden is very much a work in progress. I am trying to curb my out of control my plant acquiring urges since we have very limited space, but I don’t know how successful this will be, lol.

Sunny

Joey in Conroe, TX(Zone 8b)

Hi Sunny,
I'm new here too, there is so much to see. I know what you mean about the plant aquiring urge, but you can always find room for one more!! If all else fails go up!! What kind of things do you grow there in San Jose (of course now I'm humming the song LOL)

Thanks for the welcome! I absolutely agree there’s always room for one or two or maybe a few dozen more plants ;-). My plan for this garden is to grow plants to the point where there isn’t any dirt or fence visible. I am well on my way.

Our yard was just a flat little patch covered in landscape bark when we moved in, so we spent a lot of time amending the clay soil. We also put in a small pond, so we have a few water plants, and a lot of groundcovers around the pond. I carted around my late grandpa’s Japanese maple tree for years, and we finally stuck it in the ground a few weeks ago. We also have two lemon bushes, a lemon guava and various perennials.

I am on the hunt for some really neat flowering vines for the fence this year. I have several mandevillas, Madagascar jasmine, clematis and a black eyed susan vine, but I definitely need a few more, I think. I honestly can’t even remember a lot of what I’ve planted or even what areas are full. As this is such a small space, I have a funny feeling that I’m planting the same spots over and over again with different items…this spring should be quite interesting LOL. This year I have narrowed down my veggie selection to peppers, cucumbers, tomatoes, and this white watermelon I’ve been curious about for years.

What are you growing in your garden? What are your growing conditions like? I absolutely love hearing about other people’s gardens and seeing pics; it’s so inspiring!

Tulsa, OK(Zone 7a)

Hi welcome. This is a great place to be and join.

Well I'm starting from scratch myself, so I am trying to control myself and stick with the basics to get a good foundation. I have heirloom tomatoes and several peppers going in the veggie patch. I love hot peppers, they are the one thing I grow without effort.
I just moved 15 arborvitae that were planted right next to our house over to the north edge of our property to back an 80 foot border (!) I have Cannas, Agapanthus, Crinium, Daylilies, and just bought some Peruvian Daffodils and Liatrus. I also have marigolds, calendula, verbena, cleome and rudbekia that I started from seeds that will be going in soon. I think I'm going to try some Roses just because I have so much room. Not sure how that's going to work out but I'm going to give it a shot. I bought a few sad looking bare roots, but not holdig out much hope for them, but you never know! I'm not used to hvaing a lot of sun, since my last place was mostly shaded. I'm having to "relearn" LOL.
As far as weather, well, Houston is hot and humid and did I mention HOT? We do get some freezing temps in Jan and Feb just enough to keep things interesting and kill off stuff starting to bud. It's not unheard of to have the heater on in the morning and the air onditioner in the afternoon in Febuary. Things tend to grow like mad down here once it takes off, sometimes though it's just a matter of finding what wont melt in our heat and humidy.
It sounds like you have great start. Good idea going up when you have so little space. I haven't done many vines yet just a couple of jasmine that I started at the base of the "T" s I built for the bird feeders.
I love family plants too. I have a Seven Sisters Rose, a Cherokee Rose and a Confederate Rose that have grown on my grandmothers homesplace for almost 100 years. I'm sure your Grandpa's maple will enjoy it's new home!

(AnjL) Fremont, CA(Zone 9b)

Hello from just down the street! (well kinda!) and welcome to DG! I am pretty new here myself. I kept searching the web for gardening stuff and kept finding myself at DG and this site seemed to always have the answers I needed :o) There are ALOT of wonderful people on this site. I somehow got signed up for a newbie seed offer and they werent kidding! I just received an envelope full of all kinds of seeds, some of them exotic plants, some I never heard of and some I always wanted to try. You should check out this thread and sign up for it. if you tell them what kinds of plants you want.... these ladies will get you those seeds, PLUS! LOL! here is the link http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/818198/

I read your journal and LOVE your pond! I did my own pond last year and it didnt turn out as nice, may have to get some pointers from you later to see how to correct mine :-).

Anyhow, I wanted to extend a warm, warm welcome to DG and if you have any questions about anything on the site....just dmail me!

Oh, if you are into perinneals and annuals, you can join our mixed seed swap each month. The thread is http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/818335/ looks like we will be mixing up seeds each month and then sending them out to all involved. :-) doesnt cost anything except a few stamps and its alot of fun ;-)

Here's a pix of my sad sad pond LOL! Any ideas? I know it desperately needs a water fall! http://davesgarden.com/tools/blog/viewimage.php?did=41729

Annmarie

Thanks for the welcome, Hope!

Wow Jojo, it sounds like you have quite the project on your hands. You sure are putting in some good stuff though! What are your favorite hot peppers to grow? We had a lot of success (maybe too much) with our peppers last year. I am a sucker for unusual stuff, so I started some lemon drop peppers. Wow, were they ever productive, beautiful, and hot! I love the thought of such old family roses. I hope your bareroot ones perk up too. The nurseries around here are loaded with roses right now, and I am trying my best to resist temptation. I bought a bunch of mini roses last year which are doing really well, and might consider a climber at some point.

Hello to you too Annmarie! It’s fun to hear from someone so nearby. Thank you for such a nice welcome, and also for those links. I will have to go check them out. When I think of Fremont, I automatically think of Regan’s Nursery…now that is a dangerous place. Have you spent any time there? I’m so glad you liked the pond pics. My boyfriend and I are total pond novices, so we just blundered our way through building the pond. Deciding on the waterfall size was definitely a task though, as my boyfriend wanted to build Niagra Falls while I was concerned about splash and movement on the waterlily. What you see in the pics is our compromise, LOL. I do love our little waterfall, and would definitely recommend one to you. Your pond is so cute…all it needs is some plants and you’re set. It really is amazing what a big impact just a few waterplants can have on appearance.

I just got a couple of lemon drop pepper plants from a lady who runs a small ginger nursery. I mentioned I liked hot peppers and she said they were her hubby's hobby so she gave me 2 lemon drops, some chocolate habaneros which she said are too hot to pick without gloves, some carribbean red habaneros, and something that starts with an "F" LOL I can't remember what it is right now. I started the basics from seeds this year cayenne (a neccessity in my kitchen) some heirloom jalapenos and habaneros and one of my favorites fish peppers. They are really pretty and have a great hot flavor, have you ever tried them? I have about a 1/2 a pack of seeds left if you want to try them, I would be happy to share.
I tried to start some California Wonder Bells but only had one lonely plant germinate, don't know why, everything else took off like crazy!
I love the way you lined your entire fence with trellis, what is that you used? I may try it on part of my yard out back, it's pretty shady and it's huge! But I might try it along one edge. I also want to try to hang some planters along the fence...there I go again, gotta slow down, one thing at a time!

Annemarie, your pond doesn't look bad at all. A few plants and some springtime warmth and I'm sure it will a source of pleasure all year. I have a large pile of dirt I have to move too, right now its my son's playground, but it's got to go! And thanks for the link to that swap, I may sign up if it's not too late. I have lots of room and am open to anything.
I need to get some pics up of my progress, but with my little one "helping" I try to concentrate on getting stuff done while he's cooperative or sleeping, so I always forget to take pics. Or update my diary...

Sunny,
Funny but I just got backfrom Lowes and your pond inspired me so much, that I bought the water fall shelf! Guess I have to add yet another project to my to-do list, but thought it best to do it now, before I do any more plantings! As it stands, I have already added 2 ferns to the pond area, and will have to move them to put the water fall shelf in. I still had flagstone left over from the walkway, so I can use this for the waterfall part. I'll just play it by ear and see what transpires. I havent been brave enough to add fish yet, wanted to make sure that it would hold water first :-). I had a huge pond at the house I was renting before and it had a really big waterfall. It was gorgeous, but also alot of upkeep. When I moved, I gave the fish to a friend. My water lily was in a container pond that I brought with me. The pump stopped working and the whole thing went dry before I noticed, and the lily died. I do have some seeds to start another, Just wanted to get all the work done before I add maintenance and upkeep to the list of things to do. We still have to build a deck and do alot of hardscaping, build another shed and install hot tub and gazebo. So it will probably be a while before I can add the finishing touches to my pond. I laughed because I also have the same 'fairy' pond/fountain that you previously had. Its laying on its side somewhere in the yard right now, never got it set up when I moved in (another to-do item).

Regans..hmm.......well lets just say I live within walking distance and when they see me, well they run the other direction! LOL! I ask soooo many questions that I was driving them crazy! LOL! that is where I buy most of my plants. I also go to alot of their seminars, etc. They are absolutely wonderful! I think they must have been tired of all my questions, because the wonderful salesperson there finally asked my one day "do you have internet?" when I said yes, he wrote down 'davesgarden.com' handed me the paper and walked away! lol! Dont get me wrong, they are very very helpful, but they are also very very busy and cant stand around explaining how to get seeds to germinate and whats the best greenhouse to use, etc etc... LOL!

As for the mixed seed thread, yes, please join us.... we are now talking about doing it on a regular basis... even talking about an orange and black exchange for halloween...etc. Its just a small group of us, and ALOT of fun! All are welcome to join.

Winters, CA

Hey oneangl and sunnyg!

I live over closer to sacramento, but I work in Pleasanton. I am new to this board also and loving all the great advice and ideas. I loved hearing about your plans, and look forward to hearing more about your progress. I am the Exhibit Supervisor at the Alameda County Fair and we have a wonderful flower and gardening showcase. I encourage you to think about participating this summer, since you are both in the area. If you want more infomation, let me know!

monica

Jojo, you have a very hardcore hot pepper collection! My question is what in the heck do you do with all those insanely hot peppers? LOL. I love growing hot peppers, but if they get above the heat level of a serrano I just don’t know what to do with them. Any ideas? I think you will like the lemon drop peppers…that yellow is really beautiful, and while hot, they are mild compared to some of your other plants.

I’ve seen fish peppers offered before, but never actually tried them. I’d love to try some, thanks! Spring has really snuck up on me and I’m getting a late start, but have various veggie and flower seeds on the way (what did I order again? LOL) I am planning on putting links to all the seeds I ordered in my garden diary over the next couple of days, so you can go check it out if you like, and if you see anything that looks interesting to you we can swap.

I’m not sure which trellis you saw, but our current “trellis” is actually just thin flexible wire from the hardware store. It’s strung along with little eye hooks as support. Does that sound like the one you saw? We had plastic netting as a trellis for the patio garden, but wanted something more permanent here. We were going to get wood trellises but they were really pricey, and I saw the wire trellis idea on either the DIY channel or HGTV, I’m not sure which. I love hanging planters on fences, it’s a beautiful look. Your plans sound really great, and I’d love to see some pics of how things evolve when you have more time. How old is your little helper?

Whew I am long-winded tonight, so I thought I’d better post this separately…I hope that is okay. Annmarie, you have me laughing just thinking about the Regan’s staff running away from you. I don’t know what I’d do if I lived within walking distance, but I’m pretty sure I’d be completely broke by now. I’ve been going there at least once a month even in winter, so maybe I passed right by you and didn’t even know it. Next time I go I will look for nursery staff running away from someone, and it that happens I’ll come on over and say “hi” LOL. ;-)

That’s so neat you got the waterfall shelf. It sounds like you’ve had a lot of experience with ponds, and I’m sure you will have an incredibly gorgeous one at your current house in no time at all. Let me know if you want any parrots feather or water hyacinths as I will be overwhelmed with both quite shortly, I’m sure. I’d love to see another pic of your pond once you put in the waterfall. I think it would be fun to see how your pond evolves over time, even if you can’t put the finishing touches on it for awhile still.

I can’t wait to check out the mixed see thread. I still haven’t read up on the how-to’s and etiquette involved in all this trading, but that will be a fun project for me sometime in next few days. Thanks again!

Hey Monica, it’s nice to hear from you. From one newbie to another…welcome :-). I am having a lot of fun just figuring out how this site works bit by bit (there is so much to learn), and like you I love all the great input from other members. What are you growing in your garden this year? I’d love to know more about the flower and gardening showcase…thanks for posting.

okay, now you have me laughing! If everyone else is running from me at REgans, and then suddenly someone came up to me.... I might run! LOL! just kidding. I am at regans several times per month. Just alot easier than going to HD or OSH when they are right around the corner and have oh sooo many more plants! LOL!
I may have to try growing some of these peppers you are all talking about! Can I grow them in an herb garden? DH would get upset if I put them in his veggie garden (they would take up what little space I have alotted for him! LOL!)
Please come check out our little seed swap, there are only a few of us in it, and it will give you a chance to learn all about how the swaps go. everyone will explain everything to you. its really easy and lots of fun. its also open to anyone who wants to join. We may limit it to 12 people just to keep it small and quaint.
Check my blog for updates on the pond and the garden... I've been really good about posting pix and updates there ;-)

Sunny,
I was looking at the wire trellis. I have so much space to cover that, like you said, the expensive wooden ones are just out of the question. I love HGTV and DIY myself, I get a lot of great ideas from there, but unfortunately I watch Noggin and Sprout most days now LOL, which brings me to my little helper, he'll be 2 next month. I've included a picture of him helping me plant shrubs last fall, as you can see he really "digs" gardening!
I would love to send you some of the fish peppers. I'll check and see if you are on the address exchange and send them to you, I would hate for them to go to waste, no need to send anything in return. : )
As far as the hot peppers go, I'm not sure what I'm going to do with them. My husband makes salsa several times a week and we eat it constantly, so we may give them a try. If they are too hot, this is Texas and there will always be some brave soul at our next bar b que or crawfish boil who will get brave after a couple of beers LOL.

Annmarie, I'll head over to your seed swap. I got in on Distantkins newbie swap, and am really looking forward to that one. You are talking about the red, white and blue exchange? I don't know if I have any seeds around that would go with that one, but i"ll give a look!

I have a bunch of paper work do this morning, so am going to try and finish it so i can go out in the yard and "play" once it warms up a bit!

Thumbnail by jojoringer

lol! your lil helper is adorable! I cant wait til my grandson is old enough to 'help' me in the garden! lol! He's only 3 mos old now, so it will be a while ;-)

Yes the red white and blue swap is the thread I was referring to. we are doing red/whiteblue this time, next month it will be a different color. etc... come on over and join us!

Annmarie, I’ll leave all the running away to you and the Regans staff. LOL. I started a lot of pepper seeds last year, but also got quite a few starts at Regans. So, if you are interested…well, you know where to go ;-). I’ve ordered a few types of sweet peppers online this year. I plan on getting hot pepper seeds locally, most likely during my next trip to Regans. It really does sound like I need to make a run out there this weekend, huh :-). I’m betting peppers would love it in your herb garden, as long as it’s nice and sunny. I just had my tiny balcony garden for half of the growing season last year, and planted peppers in an Earthbox, small pots, and even in all those small openings in strawberry pots. Pretty much all of my peppers did really well, even the ones in the strawberry planters. I read about your quick trip to Lowes in your diary..those quick trips really can get out of hand fast for sure. Your stepping stones are looking lovely, btw.

Awww, what a cute pic of your little helper Jojo. I love it! Were you able to get some good gardening time in today? I gave lemon drop pepper starts to friends and family last year, and they were so spicy that people started trying to give me the peppers they harvested. I refused to take them, of course, as I had my own lemon drop pepper “situation” on my hands. As one friend complained in early winter, “this pepper plant just won’t die, and it keeps producing and producing…” LOL. This same friend brought some of her peppers to her family’s Thanksgiving dinner. I guess there was some sort of manly pepper-eating contest that took place, so bringing them out at your BBQs sounds like a good plan. I don’t know about the chocolate habaneros though, you might want people to sign a waiver not to sue you before handing out peppers you have to harvest with gloves. ;-) LOL. I am not on the address exchange, in fact I had no idea there was such a thing…oops. How does that work? I get so caught up looking around at all the plant forums that I haven’t really had the chance to see how this whole seed trading thing works yet.

Hey Sunny, sorry yesterday's work has spilled over into today. This project I was working on for my DH's new business has snowballed. Anyway real quick the exchange link is on the home page up near the top, just go to EXTRAS then you will see address exchange, its pretty easy once you know where to look LOL, there is so much stuff here! Or if you want to just Dmail me your address, I'll get those pepper seeds out to you!
Sorry so brief, but really gotta run, have so much to get ready for tomorrow's meeting.
Joey

Thanks so much Joey! I just got a shipment of various types sunflowers, and I have way too many seeds. Since you have all that sunny space in your yard, maybe I can talk you into taking a few of these seeds off my hands? ;-). I really appreciate you taking the time to send the pepper seeds to me. I’ll shoot you a dmail this weekend with more info, and see if you want me to send you an envelope/postage etc. I hope your project went well!

Hey Sunny, If your going to Regans this weekend...they are having a class on Japanese Maples tomorrow. Cost is $10, but then they give you a $10 certificate to spend at the nursery (as if that is all I'm gonna spend! LOL!) Anyhow, I noticed that you have a JM and thought I'd mention it. I signed up for the class a few months ago, so not sure if it is full or not....just thought I'd tell ya about it. (I'll be the one asking all the questions in the class! LOL!)

Anjl!

Thanks for the heads up! Ohhh how I wish I could make it tomorrow...too bad. I actually have a few concerns about my Japanese maple, since I don’t know what kind it is and therefore how big it will grow. We just planted it in the ground a few weeks ago. I am really hoping that it won’t grow too much now it is out of its tiny pot and free to do its “thing.” I’d love to know how the class goes tomorrow, and of course how many Japanese maples you end up buying afterwards. LOL ;-).

I checked out your mixed seed swap, and it looks like a complete blast. I’d absolutely love to participate, but just don’t know where I’d plant all those seeds. I need to save space, as I know I am due to get at least a few more packages of seeds/bulbs/plants in the mail. This is mainly due to my insomnia-induced buying spree(s) last summer (do NOT buy plants at 3 am, trust me). Anyway, I will be following that thread, and would love to see some before and after pics on there at some point…you all have me very curious ;-).

Just check my garden blog for updated photos of the new beds :-)

I'll let you know what I find out tomorrow on the JM's. I bought one a few months ago to honor my new grandson and I have no idea how to care for it! LOL! It is still sitting in its pot, waiting to be transplanted. I'm going to put it in a container though, so that I can take it with me when we move up north in a few years.

You can take a picture of your JM and post it on the plant ID thread, or the JM thread and will get an answer from the expert JM's on here within a day! Mine is a coral reef, red in the winter (when I bought it) and then yellow->green->orange->red leafs until it looses them all and back to red branches again. I cant wait to watch it change this year. I always admired them, there are many of them planted in Piedmont, where I work.... and then finally broke down and bought one in December.

I'll post on my blog tomorrow all my notes from the class (I'm sure I'll drive them crazy with my questions!) and you can check the blog. The class title was on growing and pruning, so I hope they have all the answers I need! LOL!

Thanks Anjl, I hope you had fun yesterday. I’ll check your diary for all the “dirt.” My JM is just leafing out (yay, it’s alive). When it has some leaves on there I will take a pic and see if the JM forum folks can help me out, thanks for the suggestion. Ahhh it’s another beautiful day here, no? I think we are going to forego Regans this weekend in favor of either Annie’s Annuals or Half Moon Bay Nursery…I haven’t been to either, but have heard good things. Have a great day :-).

oh, I lOVE Annie's Annuals! :o) I still havent gotten a chance to post all my notes on the class, I'll let you know once its up...but if you already have leafs; its too late to do any pruning until autumn.
Talk to ya later, hope u enjoy Annies (if you go)

Rutland , MA(Zone 5b)

a belated welcome frm upstate new york

Ok AnnMarie I am so jealous of your diary! I finally updated mine with one long and drawn out post LOL, no pictures yet though...baby steps LOL! I got so busy this weekend I forgot to stop by theRWB seed swap. I will this morning though if there's still time! I have no idea wht to offer, guess that means another trip to seach for seeds *Darn* : ~P
Ok I'm going to find the camera and try to take pictures!

Thanks for the welcome Herbie!

Annmarie, we went to Half Moon Bay Nursery instead of Annie’s Annuals. It was great, and I was very restrained and only bought 4 plants (one of them was actually from Annie’s Annuals, LOL). Now that I’ve read your rave review of Annie’s though I feel an urgent need to head up there asap...it’s on the agenda for next weekend. LOL. I look forward to reading about your JM class. I have to say I’ve been lurking on your seed swap thread, and it looks so fun. I am wondering if I could join in on one of your swaps and request a “mini” baggie of seeds for my mini yard? ;-)

Joey, I took a peek at your new pics…wow, you’ve got quite a project on your hands. It’s looking great! I’m going to shoot you a dmail about the sunflowers in a sec.

only 4 Plants!! I dont understand how you can get out of any nursery with only 4 plants! lol! I bought 220 plants this weekend! LOL! (okay, 216 were just annuals, but STILL!)

Yes, you can join for just one swap, or for all of them... there is no obligation to continue through the year. We actually have quite a few for the first mixed swap who are not doing the red/white/blue swap... we are also trying to get ideas for future swaps, bulbs in december, sunflowers, black and orange flowers, etc, etc, also, they may not always be seeds, they sometimes may be windchimes or birdhouses etc. We are just kicking around alot of ideas right now.

So, if ya wanna join one, just pipe up and tell us which one. -hey, we can even do a pepper seed swap one month! :o)

Annie's annuals also sells plants to regans :o) now I just go to regans to get the plants I want. Also, FYI if you are going out there, go to her website: I think its annies annuals.com and if you sign up on her site, you get a coupon to use at the nursery -if I remember right it ws about $25. definitely worth a few minutes of your time. :o)
Happy Gardening!
Anjl

Thanks for the info on the swap…maybe I will just pop over there and say “hi” and see what’s going on.

220 plants in one weekend? LOL! Did you manage to plant them all too? I am really working on controlling myself because of the limited space issue, otherwise I would definitely be doing more damage. However, I have to admit that we’ve already made plans to go back to Half Moon Bay Nursery in a month, the Annie’s Annuals trip is this weekend (thanks for the coupon tip), and we’ll squeeze Regans in there somewhere too. I am trying to be really, really picky this year. There are just so many amazing plants out there that would look perfect in my garden….;-)

lol! dont forget the san fran flower and garden show this weekend! ~ I decided not to go to it because I've spent soooo much already. Afraid if I go in there,I'll wind up spending more! LOL!
Yes, all the flowers herbs and veggies are now planted in the ground. The hardest part was pinching off all those lovely flowers right after they were planted! It was nice to have color there for a minute or two... now I just have green blobs until they blossom again.
Let me know what coupon she is offering on her web site, just so that I know when I refer others there :o)
Anjl

Okay, I am totally impressed with your planting skills! How are all your new babies doing? I have a few plants I got last year that still need to go into the ground, oops. I bought a few flowers I just don’t know where to place in my garden yet.

I definitely need to stay away from the SF garden show too, LOL. The Annie’s Annuals trip is already pushing it ;-). I did check Annie’s website for coupons, but didn’t see any listed. When I googled, I found an expired coupon for a free 4” plant. Hmmm…

uh oh, youre right, annies was the free 4" plant , it was alden lane nursery in Livermore that sent me the $25 gift cert. ( I just checked my emails again) sorry!

Dont feel bad about the flowers from last year, I killed (well they might NOT be dead yet, but close) 2 butterfly bushes that came from my old house. I had them in the patio in pots there, when I moved here 2 years ago, they got put in the shade in the lower level of our yard and forgotten. When I weeded that area last year, I found the potted plants! they were barely hangin on... so what did I do? I shocked one of them even more by plunking it in the ground. That one is really near dead now, but I still have my fingers crossed. The b.daviddii was kept in its pot and I recently trimmed it down and then after it recovered I put it in the ground. it seems to be coming back :o) the funny thin is, these were my favorite plants at my house, then I moved here and completely forgot I had them! UGH! Well, hopefully they will forgive me and respond to all the tlc they are receiving now :o)

Let me know how Annies Annuals goes :o) I'm gonna try to get that waterfall done this weekend.

Hope you’re waterfall weekend goes well! We are supposed to get some rain this weekend, huh, but I am still determined to sneak in a trip to Annie’s. I’ll let you know what kind of damage I do, LOL. We went to Summer Winds Nursery in the pouring rain during that last storm with the severe weather advisory…we were the only ones there for some reason ;-).

lol! sounds like a TRUE gardener! :o) I watered my garden for an hour last night, came inside to eat and wah lah! It started raining! UGH! I hope my seeds didnt drown, or float away! lol! Glad to see you made it to our trade thread... If you want to participate in one of the trades, just dmail me and I'll add your name for that trade.
Happy plant hunting!
Anjl

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.