Come join the Fiskateers!

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

Last year, our local scrapbook store had a birthday crop to celebrate their first year of business. One of the guests was a representative from Fiskars, Stephenie. She told us about the Fiskateers, begun by Fiskars to "share the love". They have a blog and message board, both very active. They give products away regularly, and the community there is pretty cool. One of the lead Fiskateers just had her first baby and there are over forty people signed up to make a baby page and sign the back, then mail it to an individual who is going to take all the pages and put them in an album for her. How neat is that?

Anyway, there is no cost to join. A few months after I signed up, I received a package in the mail. I opened it up to find crimped orange confetti paper and a green burlap bag (the Fiskars colors). In the bag was a really nice pair of Fiskars scissors....Engraved with Fiskateer #2626.

I know it was begun as a grassroots marketing thing, but it has become a really neat group!

Come join! http://fiskateers.com

Thumbnail by gardenwife
This thread has 16 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!