Mike Freck?

Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

Any one seen him lately?/ Paul H

Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

????????????????????????????????????

Lincoln, United Kingdom(Zone 8b)

Hey Someone missed me!

Its been a while i know... had a lot going on..long story and not for public discussion! Not that interesting either..lol

How is me old pal Phicks anyway?

Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

Am Good Mike Was Wooried about you glad your ok

Hows that yard of yours?
Still growing out of control? Should i send a team with chainsaws into to find you?

Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

yes

"yes"... hehe ahhh i missed these long chats we used to have...hehehe

Tampa, FL(Zone 10a)

Mike, did the those seeds I sent sprout for your?

Thumbnail by DaleTheGardener

The originals didn't dale but my life went on hold so i will try again once it warms up a little.

How you keeping anyway dale?

Mike

Tampa, FL(Zone 10a)

Mike, been busy with a new project.

Tampa, FL(Zone 10a)

Found a place in need of a little repair....

Tampa, FL(Zone 10a)

Making some progress>

Heheh notice you have " moved in" before its finished.. with plants and somewhere to have coffee!

Looks like great fun... I could spend some serious time with a place like that!

Northumberland, United Kingdom(Zone 9a)

Looks like it succumbed to a hurricane in the past . . . watch out for the next one!

Resin

Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

is that place in Tampa?

Gent, Belgium(Zone 8a)

Oh, I'm green with envy Dale, lol!
That will be a gorgeous greenhouse!

Tampa, FL(Zone 10a)

Mike, I spend 3-4 days a week there, still have to work to pay the bills. Hopefully it will support me in the future. There are 5 hoop house in a row, they are 10m X 30m. I only have two, with the option to take on the others if this venture proves profitable.

Resin, the place has been abandoned for 15 years, time and hurricanes can take their toll on plastic. I can reuse all of the shade cloth, it is still in perfect contition. And I only cover the houses with plastic in winter (Oct to March) making it less likely to suffer in high winds. Shade cloth only gets damaged if hit by limbs, cars, buses etc. If the cloth gets wrecked you can repair it just like a fisherman's net.

Phicks, the site is at 1711 Hwy 60 W. , Plant City. couple miles west of Hwy 39.

Bonitin, there is enough space to set up several workshops. I am going to have one for making wood lawn furniture, one for stained glass lamp making and hope to have one area for making concrete items. If you get tired of the long, cold winters in Europe, call me we will get you a nice trailer and you can make lots of concrete items and show me all your trade secrets!

Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

Hey Dale, that's a half hour from my house. Did you buy the land or are you just renting.

Grr... you two living in the nice warm climate...
Think i'll come over with bontin... might be a bit cramped in one trailer but might get a deal if we buy two! lol

Gent, Belgium(Zone 8a)

Oh sure Dale, I am more than tired of these miserable long cold winters over here, that's why I decided to reincarnate in a warmer zone next life,( I want something like a zone 9b), lol!
Thanks for your attractive offer, I would love to come to warm Florida, making birdbaths and fountains, making the Floridian bird population happy, but alas no I am hold by some obligations ..

Mike, lol!!

Tampa, FL(Zone 10a)

I have a open ended lease.

You all won't think this is such a nice climate when the summer heat and humidty sets in.
6 months of nights in the 80's (27C) and days near or above 95 (35C) and humidity that you can bottle, very unpleasant. I would be a winter resident if that were practical (it ain't)!

I still welcome winter visitors. I know I always enjoyed being a tourist, especially in Northern Europe.

Tampa, FL(Zone 10a)

Like I have said before, Paris is a wonderful city, except for all the gunfire.

The best bit of paris is the road out! lol

Isnt that the city thats all one way streets now and tourists spend weeks trying to get out?

Tampa, FL(Zone 10a)

I never drove when I was there, always took the Metro.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.