Welcome toWilliam3148...from Birmingham, Mi.

Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

Hi and welcome...hope you have a grand time here...tell us about you...If there is anything..we can do for you...just let us..know...again welcome..

smiles..Diana

Thumbnail by WantabeGardener
Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

welcome from snowy rainy Sanford come on in and tell us all about you
Gloria

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

hello and welcome william3148!!!! glad to have you and looking forward to hearing from you!!! welcome, Ronna

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

welcome to the site jump right in!

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

Welcome William! Glad you're here. Hope to get to know more about you and your garden.

Brenda

Birmingham, MI

We've had a perennial garden for ages, and its condition has always been on the downside somewhere between terrible and awful. I decided that it's time to change that, so I had a plant consultant prepare a design for the space we have. The last few days I've been looking at DG for information about the plants that the plan specifies. I wonder if anyone has an idea about where in the Birmingham area might be a good place to buy a Hibiscus moscheutos, and I'd be grateful for any thoughts about planting and nurturing it.

Thanks for the welcome

william3148

Fenton, MI(Zone 5b)

Hello and welcome!! I go to Birmingham often as my sister lives at Maple and Adams!!
So hello! i am in Fenton but I have got your same zone requirements. Hibiscus does well here in your area.
Many to choose from. Some people here have them for sale. You have to go into plant files and look. it takes time to see and navigate this site ..so much to do!!
So plan, dream and navigate I am sure you will find everything you need here!
Julie

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.