(Jacklynn) Jacklynn Brandt

Payneville, KY(Zone 7a)

Jacklynn, known to us at DG, passed away on her 60th birthday, January 29th. She lived in Mt. Pleasant, Michigan. Jacklynn who joined Dave's Garden on March 22, 2004, was most often seen in the Michigan Gardening forum loved her flowers and roses. Dori writes that even though she suffered from Lupus and other health issues, she was always joking and happy.

Her first post back in 2004, made me feel sad that I hadn't gotten to know, as Dori said...she must have been a jokester. 'Just sitting here in Mich. Looking out the window and wanting to throw dill pickles at those darn squirrls for eating the bird seed. These birds eat better than me. It smells like trail mix. Hummmmm maybe I'll try it! Anyone besides me going bonkers waiting for SPRING? I mean the REAL, HERE TO STAY SPRING????? Have a good weekend! Jacklynn'

Jacklynn, enjoy gardening and planting roses in Heaven's garden now.

I wasn't able to find any information on her services or family. If anyone knows anymore about this sweet lady, please post.

:) Kathy

Payneville, KY(Zone 7a)

Here is a picture of Jacklynn sent by Dori.

Thumbnail by MistyMeadows
Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

It is so sad when one passes. Gods garden is full of wonderful gardens and gardeners.

Tulsa, OK(Zone 7a)

She sounds like she was a happy wonderful lady.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.