New Seller Soon Available

Keaau, HI(Zone 11)

For you Tropical Gardening nuts...Novelty Greens who has been selling on ebay is putting up a website...now 20 pages done and more to come. Troy is a friend of mine...more professionally than socially...and I wanted to let you know. Anyone interested, send me a Dmail....

(Nadine) Devers, TX(Zone 9b)

Me me, me...Raising my hand up high as I can!!!

Red Oak, TX

I have purchased several plants from him before, and would definitely be interested.

Keaau, HI(Zone 11)

Took this photo last Friday at the big plant sale. Troy and his wife, Allison. Can you believe they have a daughter in college????

Thumbnail by AlohaHoya
Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

No way! Great looking people.

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

I would have never guessed.

Desoto, TX(Zone 8a)

Beautiful people. I was sooo impressed.

Princess Kilikina

Dallas, TX

When will their website be up and going? Jerry

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

I am also quite anxious...I am having the darndest time finding a full service nursery in any of the Hawaiian islands that has a web site, and will ship to me. I'm not asking for the moon, just the monthly gardening supplies, and an occasional cool new plant...sure hope they can help me.

Keaau, HI(Zone 11)

Shari...most everyone here - nurseries as well - get their stuff from Nursery Things. I don't think they have a website, but you could let me know and i would tell them.

let me rattle Troys' chain a bit.....

Carol

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

I think I looked up Nursery Things, and they are pretty much wholesale. For the small amounts of stuff I would need, they wouldn't be interested.

Keaau, HI(Zone 11)

Shari...send me a dmail and let me know the kinds of things you would order....I can always drop ship them to you...no problem!!!

Carol

Dallas, TX

AlohHoya, Any news yet? Can'nt wait!!!!!! Jerry

Keaau, HI(Zone 11)

HAHA - will call him tomorrow and see what is going on....

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.