Help! Searching for White Pumpkins!

Minneapolis, MN(Zone 4a)

I'm looking for some seeds that will give me white pumpkins. I can't seem to find them anymore. Anyone will to trade or send me some seeds for SASE?

Tuscaloosa, AL(Zone 7b)

Hi,

I don't have any seeds, but here is a site that sells seeds for both small and large white pumpkins.

http://www.seedman.com/pumpkin.htm

Karen

Minneapolis, MN(Zone 4a)

Man.. I hate shipping. Some of those places are asking for $8-10 just to ship a packet of seeds! Now I'm starting to hope somebody comes up and has them for me.

Central Texas, TX(Zone 8b)

lobsterandi,
I know what you mean! I ordered seeds and it came out to about $35. When I looked at them I was like I hardly got any seeds. However, if you buy them locally you end up paying just about as much.

Glen Ellyn, IL(Zone 5b)

I think I have some seeds from last year's Full Moon. It's a pretty big pumpkin, though.

Glen Ellyn, IL(Zone 5b)

Also, she says, noting your zone, it needs a pretty long growing season.

Minneapolis, MN(Zone 4a)

LTilton...

Don't pay attention to my zone! lol. I cheat. I have a greenhouse. I'm bad, aren't I?! Everyone up here hates me for it... I'd love to get my hands on some of those seeds, if you're game to part with a few :)

Glen Ellyn, IL(Zone 5b)

Zap me a Dmail with your address.

Minneapolis, MN(Zone 4a)

Oh man.. I've been looking at the lumina seeds. I must say no! I cannot pay $5 shipping for $1.50 seeds! lol

Glen Ellyn, IL(Zone 5b)

Full Moon in the mail.

Minneapolis, MN(Zone 4a)

Thanks so much! I really appreciate it. :)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.