Cold/flu chronicles...

Deep East Texas, TX(Zone 8a)

Well, maybe not so healthy living. This cold or flu has hung on since Dec. DH has received two dose of expensive antibiotics and I have toughed it out. We can't seem to avoid contact with those who want to share the bug. DH has other health problems so spends time in DR offices with the coughers. We are also in a retail business and customers are too willing to share their misery. Incidentally, DH did have a flu shot and I didn't.

About the time one of us gets to feeling better, we relapse. Fever, sinus drainage, sore throat, sneezing, coughing and another round of agony. We cannot seem to shake this stuff. Many friends have said the same. A few days of feeling better will be followed by the return of the symptoms.

Anyone else having problems?

What eases your misery? Please feel free to share the germs here. At least I can't catch them online ~ LOL

This thread has 21 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!