Well its off to something new

Marysville, WA(Zone 7a)

Its a new one by golly. But then the three for the little bathroom windows will be new too, and the three four by two foot ones for the 'colonnade' infill too. My gosh, there's new stuff in the works all over the place. Looks like I may really need to take out that wall and add another six feet to the glass shed to accommodate a bigger worktable. Could it be Anita's super four by eight 'flip-top' table that she mentioned she might, maybe, possibly consider selling ??? OOH ! just think of it, you have a veeery large piece on the bench, all soldered up on one side, and have to turn it over without damaging it. Now you place a removable sheet of plywood on top of it, release the locking pins, spin it over (carefully) and lock the pins again then remove the other sheet of plywood and the piece is ready to finish soldering. Flipped over without ever leaving the table. I'm agog, thrilled and amazed. I do hope she will consider selling it. Maybe I'll remove the wall anyway, just for giggles. Well here's the start of the new window. I think it will be a good one.

Thumbnail by balvenie
This thread has 16 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!