HYPERLINK's why can't I access them?

Gisborne, New Zealand

When the HYP's are in just general forums Ican usually access with no trouble. When it's something I really want to view, eg photography forum and
several others Ihave no joy at all. I find this really frustrating.

Shoalwater, WA, Australia

Ummmm ... no idea, sorry. Can't help you at all with that, but can sympathise with your frustration.

What happens when you click onto the link?

Coffs Harbour, Australia

You should be able to access all areas now that you're joined. Does it give you an error message or tell you that access is restricted? If so you may need to look for support, or contact DG about it. It's probly a glitch and somehting isn't updated. Also not everyone does the link thing properly and so you go nowhere!

Gisborne, New Zealand

My heart felt apologies ladies and happy easter. I ask a question then drop out of sight, very bad form. My really good excuse! I took crook and ended up in hospital having surgery. That has curtailed my activities somewhat. Never mind I'm back at the computer again
so will have to make up for lost time. Now what happens is, when I click on mostly it goes there but if I want to go back again nothing
happens. then I have to write the H link down hopefully I can get back that way. Most times I just grrrrr and move on. I had decided some are only okay for a short time? What do I know this is all new to me. Lesley.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.