Eclipse Tonight!

Lawrenceville, GA(Zone 7b)

Take some pics and post if you can.

BB

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

Did you get any pictures, BB? It was too cloudy here.

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

Anne took some good shots of the eclipse and others posted too. Have you seen it?

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/815801/

Lawrenceville, GA(Zone 7b)

Those are some good pics.

We had a good view but I didn't have the proper equipment and all my pictures came out blurry.

BB

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

Oh, I'm sorry they were blurry. Keep those pics anyway. It will be a long time before we see another one.

Cordele, GA

It was great. I love watching these. I have only seen one eclipse of the sun and that was eerie. At full eclipse last nigh the moon looked as if it were made of smoke.

Beth

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

IT'S BETH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where you been hiding, Girl???? Did you take pictures of the eclipse?

Cordele, GA

nope, not a single picture. I just watched.

I have been around, just not gardening much. My mother has been diagnosed with Alsheimer's disease, so I have been concentrating on learning all I could about it.

I am trying to find a job in the Atlanta area so that I can be closer to Birmingham and be available to assist my brother and his wife who are her primary caregivers. I am pretty sure that Peggy did not have any idea what she was getting into when she and Mike moved Mom into the house. No one is happy about the situation but we are trying to make the best of a bad deal.

Life goes on.

Beth

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

Beth, my heart goes out to you. I can only imagine how heart breaking for you and your family to see your mom with this disease. You are what is best, learning all you can about Alsheimer's. You'll be better prepared to deal with it and cope with the situation. Find out all you can about the Alsheimer's association. Maybe they can give you tips on finding sitters if need be.

You are in my prayers,

Deborah

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.