Nah-Nah Brotherhood Order of the Rainbow Bridge Rememberings

Fairfield County, CT(Zone 6b)

This Order is to honor our Brothers who have gone to the Bridge before us and will meet us again there. All manly cats are entitled to membership in the Order of the Rainbow Bridge as long as a Brother in good standing introduces them with a picture of them. We can writes our memories of them and say nice things about them then.

I want to remember Baxter who went over the bridge a little while ago. My moms liked him a lot because he was so brave and fierce even though he had a paralyzed leg. Auntie Debbie said he was one of her favorite manly cats. His moms misses him a lot as he was very special to her. I am knighting him posthumously - Sir Baxter, Knight of Great Hope as I hope I will be able to face life's adversities as nobly as he did.

~ Your King, Wallingford

This thread has 146 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!