CLOSED: Trade for Plants: Gymboree Girls Dresses 18-24m / 2T

Chichester, NH(Zone 5b)

I was actually going to sell these on craigslist/ebay but figured that since I'd use the money to buy plants anyway, maybe trading would be better....so here goes.
I'm wanting to trade my daughters clothes, mostly dresses by Gymboree in great condition. I think most are 18-24m or 2T. I thought someone may have a daughter or granddaughter that would love these. Also have a couple of 3T boys outfits.

I love love love fragrant plants so they are my first choice but here's a list of what I love...sorry if it's so long.....don't we DGs want everything!!! By the way I’m in Florida 9b.

*Orchids - Cattleya's especially or anything fragrant
*Fragrant Daylilies
*Fragrant Hoya’s (looking for H. motoskei, H. heuschkeliana, H. lacunose, H. bella, H. cummingiana or any others that have a lovely fragrance)
*Sweet Bouvardia (Bouvardia longiflora)
*Mounjean Tea, Bahama Berry (Nashia inaguensis)
*Jamaican Mint Tree (Satureja viminea)
*Curcuma or gingers
*Mints - I've already got a few, but looking for Kentucky (have a small patch but want more), Candy Lime, Sweet Pear, Banana, Lavender, Grapefruit
*Aloysia Virgata (Almond Bush)
*Aglaia Ordorata (Chinese Perfume Tree)
*Dombeya Wallichii (Tropical Hydrangea)
*Tropical Hibiscus - the colors they come up with on the hibiscus forum are amazing
*Buddleja Asiatica - purple/white or pink
*Plumeria cuttings....and you guessed it...fragrant if possible
*Epiphyllum cuttings -I only have Queen of the night & a zig zag one at the moment (anyone have German Empress?)
*Fragrant Rhododendrons
*Fragrant Brugmansia's cuttings
*Fragrant Bearded Iris'
*Clematis

My fingers are crossed.

STRAWBERRY DRESS NOT AVAILABLE - TRADED TO CRITTEROLOGIST

This message was edited Apr 30, 2008 12:41 AM

Thumbnail by astcgirl
Chichester, NH(Zone 5b)

Size 18-24m

Thumbnail by astcgirl
Chichester, NH(Zone 5b)

18-24m

BLUE STRAWBERRY ROMPER NOT AVAILABLE - TRADED TO CRITTEROLOGIST

This message was edited Apr 30, 2008 12:42 AM

Thumbnail by astcgirl
Chichester, NH(Zone 5b)

18-24m Miami Romper

Thumbnail by astcgirl
Chichester, NH(Zone 5b)

18-24m Hula Girl Outfit

Thumbnail by astcgirl
Chichester, NH(Zone 5b)

18-24m Butterfly Romper

BUTTERFLY ROMPER NOT AVAILABLE - TRADED TO CRITTEROLOGIST

This message was edited Apr 30, 2008 12:43 AM

Thumbnail by astcgirl
Chichester, NH(Zone 5b)

18-24m Strawberry Romper
STRAWBERRY ROMPER NOT AVAILABLE - TRADED TO CRITTEROLOGIST

This message was edited Apr 30, 2008 12:44 AM

Thumbnail by astcgirl
Chichester, NH(Zone 5b)

18-24m Leaping Lily Dress with matching bloomers

LEAPING LILY DRESS NOT AVAILABLE - TRADED TO CRITTEROLOGIST

This message was edited Apr 30, 2008 12:43 AM

Thumbnail by astcgirl
Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Ooh... we just got back from dinner with friends and their gorgeous 8 month old daughter... she'll be 2 eventually! LOL. I'll check with them, and I'll see what I've got that you might like. Would you mind waiting for warmer weather to ship? I've got a big pot of Galangal that I know I can get a division from, don't want to promise scented geraniums for sure until I've got them rooted but they're a possibility, and I've got a bunch of different mints in pots ("fancy" hybrids) that should be putting up new growth in a couple of months. Would creeping thyme do well for you? I'll have to check the zone hardiness on them and see if any of my extra Chocolate Daisies (Berlandiera lyrata) made it through the winter. I think you're probably in too warm a zone for oriental lilies...

If somebody else can send you more of what you're looking for, don't wait on me... but I figured I'd at least let you know I was trying to think of what might tempt you!

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Oh gosh, and while I'm typing there you go putting up lovely pics!

:-)

Chichester, NH(Zone 5b)

18-24m Leaping Lily outfit 2 piece

PENDING JANIE1LEIGH

This message was edited Apr 30, 2008 6:31 PM

Thumbnail by astcgirl
Chichester, NH(Zone 5b)

Wow, now I'm excited critterologist, I wasn't sure this would work, but I figured I'd give it a try. I actually have a gorgeous 12-18m outfit. I'll post a pic of it.
I'm happy to wait for warmer weather for you to ship. The Galangal sounds interesting and also the Chocolate daisy's.

Here's the 12-18m outfit

Thumbnail by astcgirl
Chichester, NH(Zone 5b)

12-18m Romper...this is so soft. I have matching socks to go with it also.

Thumbnail by astcgirl
Solsberry, IN(Zone 6a)

I am definitely interested. My granddaughter should fit that size come summer. Also have a grandson going into size 3. I have some fragrant daylilies (not sure which ones or how many right now) that i could trade but I'm still a ways away from Spring so I'll keep watching to see if you have anything left in a couple months!

Chichester, NH(Zone 5b)

Hmm.....maybe I'm putting this up too early....I wasn't thinking about spring but it makes sense that the other half of the country is still with snow and cold weather....silly me. What I think I'll do is Close this thread and then restart it again when the weather warms up (when would be the best time to repost do you think?).
Critter I can go ahead and send you the ones you asked about: Leaping Lily dress, Butterfly Romper, Strawberry Romper and the yellow Strawberry dress, just put me on the list for spring with some of your galangal and mints when they are ready.
Janie1leigh, was there something there that you liked also or would you like to wait till spring when I post the other outfits I have? You don't have to send the bulbs now, they can wait till it's warmer.

Thanks for your imput, at least know I know this will work.....just a little later.
Samantha

Solsberry, IN(Zone 6a)

I'll be watchin for ya again in the Spring!

Chichester, NH(Zone 5b)

Just wondering if it's spring in other parts yet? It's just hot, hot, hot here so I have no clue as to when everyone else's plants break out of dormancy and spring starts (even though it has officially started).

Just let me know if I need to wait a couple more weeks longer or if I should start posting more clothes. I updated my "wish" list on the top of the page since I had time browsing all the wonderful plants around....that I don't have. LOL

Regards,
Samantha

Edited to say that I need to postpone for 2 weeks....I will have a busy 2 weeks and wont be able to mail anything. But will reopen after.

This message was edited Apr 7, 2008 5:15 PM

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Busy here too... trying to catch up before spring planting starts! :-)

My mints have started to sprout, so I'll try to get some divisions potted up... I'd like to pot them for a bit so they'll have extra good roots when I send them, although mints are generally pretty tough. A couple haven't started to poke up yet, but it looks like I should be able to send you a collection of 8 or 9 different kinds, including the Kentucky Colonel Spearmint, Jim's Candy Lemon Lime, and Jesse's Sweet Pear that you mentioned. There's a Chocolate Daisy (1 year seedling in a quart pot) that looks like it overwintered just fine, also. I've got an extra rooted epi cutting that somebody sent me a year ago along with some Queen of the Night cuttings... I think this one is a smaller variety, and if I remember rightly it's supposed to be pink... my cuttings are just starting to take off, so I haven't seen a bloom yet.

I'm keeping an eye on the galangal, because I had to alcohol-wipe a few scale pests off it (perils of being an indoor potted plant). I think it'll be OK, but I don't want to send you a problem.

Solsberry, IN(Zone 6a)

Samantha,
When you get back I would like to try to work out a large trade with you. Please D-mail me! Janie

Chichester, NH(Zone 5b)

Ok I'm opening up this thread again as I've got more clothes to list. I will post a picture, if it interests you, please list what outfit/outfits you were interested in and what you have for trade.

Gymboree Palm Springs Swing Top & White Capri's - 2T

PENDING FOR JANIE1LEIGH

This message was edited Apr 30, 2008 12:44 AM

Thumbnail by astcgirl
Chichester, NH(Zone 5b)

Tyrolean Lure Gymboree Denim Heart Button Jeans and Heart Long Sleeve Top - 2T
Jeans have an adjustable band.
Only worn twice due to it being so warm here in Florida.

Thumbnail by astcgirl
Chichester, NH(Zone 5b)

I have a couple of 3T boys also....

2 Gymboree 3T button up shirts

PENDING JANIE1LEIGH

This message was edited May 1, 2008 9:40 AM

Thumbnail by astcgirl
Chichester, NH(Zone 5b)

2 more Gymboree 3T button up shirts

PENDING JANIE1LEIGH

This message was edited May 1, 2008 9:40 AM

Thumbnail by astcgirl
Chichester, NH(Zone 5b)

2 button up shirts from Old Navy & Children's Place 3T

Not for trade, I found a hole on the Old Navy shirt, with throw in the Children's Place shirt in the photo with whomever takes my other boys clothes.

This message was edited Apr 28, 2008 11:35 AM

Thumbnail by astcgirl
Solsberry, IN(Zone 6a)

I really like the Palm Springs outfit. I'm making a list now of what I have to offer..Keep the pics coming-I'll be outside for a while!

Chichester, NH(Zone 5b)

Ok Janie1leigh, I'll put that one down as pending for you

Chichester, NH(Zone 5b)

Palm Springs Gymboree Swing top 2T - never worn

Thumbnail by astcgirl
Chichester, NH(Zone 5b)

Palm Springs Flower Top 2T

Thumbnail by astcgirl
Chichester, NH(Zone 5b)

Gymboree Miami 3t Boys button up shirt and Cargo Shorts (matches the Miami girls romper I also have)
The shorts match the shirt, they have a band of the same material inside....so cute. I looooove this outfit!

Thumbnail by astcgirl
Chichester, NH(Zone 5b)

Gymboree 2T Tyrolean Lure Brown Velvet Hoodie Jacket and Matching Sweat Pants with ruffles.
Has a cute little heart zipper.

Thumbnail by astcgirl
Chichester, NH(Zone 5b)

Tommy Hilfiger Pink Velour Hoodie & Matching Sweat pants w/ pink T-shirt - 2T

PENDING JANIE1LEIGH

This message was edited May 1, 2008 9:41 AM

Thumbnail by astcgirl
Chichester, NH(Zone 5b)

Gymboree Spring Floral Dress with matching Bloomers and Hair Bow - 2T
I made this hair bow to go with the outfit for Easter Pictures....it is adorable!
The inside of the dress is pink satin

Pending for Critter

This message was edited Apr 27, 2008 4:25 PM

Thumbnail by astcgirl
Chichester, NH(Zone 5b)

Old Navy Floral Dress - 3T - although this is more on the smaller side, I'd say 2T or inbetween

PENDING JANIE1LEIGH

Thumbnail by astcgirl
Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Ooh, that Easter dress is adorable!! Pretty please, could I add that to my wish list?

Chichester, NH(Zone 5b)

yes Critter....your wish is granted...hehe

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

I emailed the photo of that dress to my friend (it's his little girl I'm getting these for... I'm her "Aunt Jill")... I also asked him about the Tommy Girl set... I don't know if they're "into" designer stuff, but that pink velour looks sooo cuddly!

Chichester, NH(Zone 5b)

Adorable 2T dress, this is such a pretty dress, it's white with a white organza type of material overlay and has embroidered pink flowers all over it and pink satin ribbon on the hem and waist. I'm not sure of the brand as it is just a Heart symbol on the tag

Thumbnail by astcgirl
Chichester, NH(Zone 5b)

Just let me know critter if you want me to put you down for that Tommy set.

Next up I have a cute outfit from Austin & Ashley in size 24m

Thumbnail by astcgirl
Chichester, NH(Zone 5b)

Gymboree Leapin Lily Swing Top & Bloomers - 18-24m

This has the cutest little frogs on lily pads all over it.

PENDING JANIE1LEIGH

Thumbnail by astcgirl
Chichester, NH(Zone 5b)

ok, that's enough for today, I'll post more tomorrow....I"m tired and need to tend to my garden....LOL

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.