Interest thread: scrapbooking paper and supplies co-op

Gilmer, TX(Zone 8a)

Hi, I had a scrapbook store for a long time and when my back gave out and I had to "go home", I kept all my wholesale venders and and several customers and myself, etc. just kind of got a co-op going so we could still get the wholesale prices.
A couple people at this site seemed interested, so I thought we could do it if you would like.
We can get everything you buy now, from making memories, provocraft, etc.
If you could let me know things you are interested in, we'll get it together. Of course on some things there are minimuns, so if the minimum is 6, I'll list it and when the 6 is taken, we can get it.

Two sites to check out: Provocraft.com and Scrapbooks.com.
Both of these are retail sites so remember those prices are not what you'll pay. Usually it is 50% off the price you see, very rarely at Scrapbooks.com it may just be 40. Whatever we decide on I make sure we get the best prices. We have other sources, but if you'll look you'll notice these two places carry almost all the other venders.

If you don't see the thing you are looking for there, I'll go elsewhere, and I also will find the best price. Sometimes there may be a few things on the wholesale site not on the retail.

Here's a few things you might want to check out: Bazzill paper, both venders carry different ones.

If you could use this thread so I can get an idea of what we need, I'll get it going. Remember, this is interest, not ordering, so you are not at all held to anything. I just want to get a workable list, so we can pick out the main things everyone is asking for this time. If card stock is your interest now, you might check out scrapbook.com, they have lots of mixes. Also if you see paper or cardstock you like, we'll put it on the list and let you sign up if you want that paper. We usually have to buy 50, sometimes 25 sheets, unless of course you want the mixes, which is what I usually do.

We try to order once a month .
Thanks, hope this isn't too confusing. Just d-mail me with questions or post them here

Oh yes, weight isn't what they go by, it's amounts, so shipping is easy to figure and remember :no taxes

This message was edited Feb 17, 2008 1:20 PM

This thread has 26 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!