Gwinnett County plant sale

Lawrenceville, GA(Zone 7b)

My neighbor works for the Gwin. county ext. service, thought I'd pass this on. I'm going to get some figs and blueberries.

http://county.ces.uga.edu/gwinnett/events/Extension%20Plant%20Sale%20Brochure%20%202008.pdf

Susan

this is the link to print out your order form:
http://www.gwinnettcountymastergardeners.org/releases/release/4909969/15319.htm

Dacula, GA(Zone 7b)

I got figs, blueberries and viburnum last year. Good size healthy plants. All are still alive and well as far as I can tell. We'll see when spring arrives.

Thanks

5 minutes from the house. I got so much stuff to plant already. Might as well add to the backlog. LOL

BB

Mableton, GA(Zone 7a)

I can't get the lists to open. On the first link, it opens blank. On the second link, it opens, but then the link on the page (2009_Extension_Plant_Sale.pdf ) opens to a blank page. Any suggestions?

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

I just bought three 'Legacy' blueberry bushes before knowing anything about their cultural needs. The information on your links explains more on one sheet of paper than all the days I spent googling. I do have one question regarding the need for more than one variety for cross pollination to get fruit. What does this mean?: "Northern highbush blueberries are as a rule self-fertile" . Would I still need another variety of Blueberry for my three 'Legacy plants'. Also, the box that my bare root blueberries came in called these Southern highbush blueberries. I wonder if they changed the wording just to sell the product in south GA?

I wish I could make the trip to the sale. Sounds like a wonderful opportunity to buy some great plants.

Thanks again for the link, and any responses to my questions about blueberries.

3GARDENERS:

Do you have adobe reader loaded on your computer?

try scrolling all the way down on the 2nd link and everything should open.

Susan

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.