The final list......

Southeast, MA(Zone 6b)

well for the spring order anyway. Are you done? Still drooling over a few? Here is my final tally:
Green Envy
Merlot
Tiki Torch
Fatal Attraction
Pink Double Delight
Hope
Purity
Still think I would like Fancy Frills and Fragrant Angel but will have to see how these work out first. What is on your list and what is still in the future?

Thumbnail by ngam
Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

I would like to see Merlot.
I guess it's just Tiki Torch. I would buy Paranoia if it would be local.

Indianapolis, IN(Zone 5b)

That's a gorgeous picture ya got there -- what is it?

Suzy

Southeast, MA(Zone 6b)

Thank-you Suzy. It is 'Summer Sky' I got mid season last year. The color in the pic is true, but I think some shade later in the day may keep them from fading too much as they age. I will get a better fix on this one I hope this season. Seemed to have good flower shape and branching as I remember. Here is link that may be helpful. http://www.gardencrossings.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/plants.plantDetail/plant_id/530/index.htm

Indianapolis, IN(Zone 5b)

Oh, good, I just bought one in Fairy's Coop -- Didn't realize it would be that pretty, though it was on *my* short list for 2008! yay! :))

Suzy

Iowa City, IA(Zone 5a)

I purchased two 'Merlot' last fall from a local garden center during a half-price sale. I managed to get two really nice plants for $8 a piece. Hopefully they had time to get established, I'm new to coneflowers.

Elizabeth

Hahira, GA(Zone 8b)

I'm waiting for my local nursery to get Coconut Lime in, & I'd like Fragrant Angel, too. I have Sunset, which I love - I've already divided it last fall & it's growing great; & Harvest Moon, which I bought on clearance & just put in the ground. But, I'm sure my list will be growing! Samantha

Watertown, WI(Zone 5a)

I picked up 'Green Envy' at the nursery--that one's already in the ground, although it's been a little more fussy about watering than I'm used to with new plants. I'm waiting on 'Razzmatazz' and 'Coconut Lime.' If I can find 'Tiki Torch' around here I may pick that up as well, but I have no clue where I'm gonna put it!

Piedmont, AL(Zone 7b)

I've seen it but don't know who is going to carry it in the U.S......It's a red version of Kim's Knee High....somebody in Holland developed it.....I had the URL but for the life of me can't find where I bookmarked it on my computer, I have more bookmarks than grains of sand on the beach at Panama City..........It was going to be released limitedly this year. Haven't seen it around so far so don't set aside any acreage just yet.......:)
But it was pretty I thought...

Paul from Alabama

Piedmont, AL(Zone 7b)

By the way, speaking of collecting all the many new coneflowers coming out these days I wrote about it......hope you get a giggle out of it.

http://web.mac.com/sinai/Site/Blog/Entries/2008/5/6_Could_I_Live_Forever.html

The picture is a drift of 'Kim's Knee HIgh' fronted with 'Harvest Moon' and 'Becky' daisies in the background, 'Coronation Gold' yarrow is on the sides....

Thumbnail by PaulFromAL
Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

Picked up Merlot today. It wasn't on my list to get this year, but since I saw it...

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.