Koi Gardens half price sale

Fenton, MI(Zone 5b)

Hey all!!
Someone here posted a link to Koi Gardens. They have hooked up with Avant Garden to sell Plants including CLEMATIS. The plants look nice and healthy and GUESS WHAT?? They had a half off sale in the fall. I called the owner, TIM today and he called me back and said he'd honor those half off prices!! ON ALL CLEMATIS!!
Now I did not ask for how long he would do this. But I also told him his site was not working so he is going to get it up and running in the next day or so. Get ready to order away!! You can view his inventory and order for a spring ship!!
ENJOY! I know I will! http://koigardenclub.com/Clematis.htm
Julie

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

your evil woman!!!!!!
all these evil women living in MICHIGAN!

Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

I KNOW..isn't he the sweetest!!!...Great Clematis at unbeatable Prices...You should see the ones I planted last fall that I got from him..they are growing like mad already!!..Jeanne

Richmond Hill, GA

I'm thrilled with the clematis I ordered last fall from Koi. I potted them all up and they have been wintering over on my deck. Here's the list of my second order I did last fall.
Duchess of Edinburgh
Henryi
Nelly Moser
Dr. Ruppel
Liberation
Miss Bateman
Blue Ravine
Belle of Woking
Marie Boisselot
Vit. Purpurea Plena Elegans
Ernest Markham
Hagley Hybrid
Lady Betty Balfour
Rhapsody
The President

Arlene

Tolleson, AZ(Zone 9a)

Thank you I just ordered 5 more.

Centralia, IL(Zone 6a)

ugh,
I ordered 14. Where am I going to plant 14???? What was I thinking? Rats, hubbys gonna love this one!

Richmond Hill, GA

Dr. Ruppel bloomed this morning. 5.5 inches. Enjoy,
Arlene

Thumbnail by cattjovi
(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

joyce - there should be an entire forum dedicated to "What was I thinking". It applies to clematis, daylilies, roses, vegetables and so many more plants.

Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

Arlene!!...The Dr. looks mahvelous!!..Jeanne

Fenton, MI(Zone 5b)

Ok!
I have you all beat. I ordered 20 from him. He is very happy we did this of course and is very kind to THANK us for our purchases of his product. Isn't it nice to deal with people who know how to VENDOR a plant..by "thanking" their customers! I told him Thank You too !!
I am glad we all could share some new clems at a great price!!
Julie

Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

Julie!!..Right you are..he has sent me numerous emails thanking me and is so helpful and shipping was wonderful ..the best bargains out there IMHO!!..Jeanne

Fenton, MI(Zone 5b)

hello my Clematis Gal friend!! I don't want to know what is blooming. I sit here waiting for another 6" of snow tonight!!
I will ask when I am feeling more like there is HOPE for us here in the snowy North..It does make me wonder about Global Warming???
Julie

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

julie hush now I am ignoring the weather reports
ya send us global warming! plez!

Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

joyceanng: 14 Clematis...just the beginning of a wonderful addiction! :~)

cattjovi: Dr Ruppel is a beauty! I think we appreciate those beautiful Clematis blooms even more during the Winter months.

I'll definitely need to check out this vendor and put in my Spring Clematis order!

Centralia, IL(Zone 6a)

I already have like 15 or so. And you know one of these dog gone nurseries is just gonna put one right up front that I'm gonna have to buy this year. Someone out there has an evil plan for me.

Eastern Long Island, NY(Zone 7a)

Thanks for the link Julie, just bought 6! ☺

Fenton, MI(Zone 5b)

hey glad for us and glad to give business to a good vendor!!
Julie

Centralia, IL(Zone 6a)

I got an email from Jerome today. What a sweet guy. I absolutely can't believe the personal touch. Usually businesses give you an invoice, but I got a very nice email. That is what will keep me going to them in the future too. It's so hard to find nice sometimes when people are trying to make money. I was impressed.

Oh, then I had to order 3 more clematis for my best friend. He he.

Central, KY(Zone 6b)

Has anyone ordered from Koi Gardens recently?

I placed an order for some Clematis on May 15th and paid thru Paypal and am getting horrible communications from them. It was 2 days before he emailed me to acknowledge my order and to let me know he was out of 1 and to choose a sub. I emailed him right back with the sub and it was another 4 days before he acknowledged that email.

On 5/29 I emailed them asking if they could give me an approx ship date and again on 6/5, I have heard nothing from them, as of this morning. I was addressing him as Brian rather than Jerome because his emails come thru as "Koi BrAin" and I mis-read it as "Koi Brian" but I left all of our correspondence attached so he should have easily been able to tell who I was and what I was talking about.

Just wondering if this is common for them, during what I am sure is their busy season?? Slow shipping right now is understandable, but slow communication is frustrating.

Disputanta, VA(Zone 7a)

looks like Jerome is back in charge, $6 clematis! I've already placed 2 orders this week. Enjoy!

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

i was just thinking about this -thanks
got my order in!!! may have to add more!

Liverpool, NY(Zone 5a)

Koi Gardens may have a sale, but try to get in touch with him. I ordered plants in the Fall of '08. Received one last week. Broken in three places. He has not answered any emails left and he still owes me another plant which says sold out on his web site.

I've ordered before, and he's been good. Not so with this order. I'm sorry to have to leave a post like this, but I don't like customer service that does not exist.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.