CLOSED: Lace fabric

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 9a)

I am cleaning out my stash of fabrics. I have a large piece of lace available; it is about 2 2/3 yards and the width is about 130". It had never been used in any way and this is a smoke free house. This was given to me so I am not sure about the fabric content but it washes well so I suspect it is some type of synthetic but it has a very soft hand. It is a beautiful fabric that was very expensive when new. I had significant yardage of this lace originally and portions of it were used for a wedding gown and for lace drapery panels. The diameter of the daisies is about 4". I have some smaller pieces of this and would be happy to send a fabric sample if someone wanted to see it up close and personal.

I am looking to trade for some large amaryllis bulbs in varieties that I do not have. Other bulbs or tropicals would be considered too. Tempt me.

Thumbnail by ardesia
west allis, WI(Zone 4b)

you have dmail.......b

Orlando, FL

Please take a look at my have list. I have cannas....agave....Yucca.....Cacti lots of cacti...some really large...some small. I have a small Lutea passionflower. I even have an unknown Palm tree about 2 feet tall....They think it is a King Palm...but I am not sure.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.