Ammmm SOOOOOO prettyyyyyy oohhhh SOOOOO PRETTY

Miami, FL

Hello everyone, hope you are all in good health and in a happy mood... well i guess by now you are saying i have heard this saying before... am sooo pretty ohhhh soooo pretty, well yes u have ... u probably saw the movie with Jack Nicholson called ANGER MANAGEMENT, Wellllll i ammmm soooo soooooo frustrated with CLUTTER that i just don't know where to begin.. I am supposed to be re-locating to either Alabama, Georgia or Tennessee i have no clue where i will end up do to the fact that i like all 3 states, my son recently moved to Alabama but i also will be having my other son moving to Georgia so i kind of want to be in the middle mile wise and i am thinking more towards Tennessee... to make the story short i don't seem to be able to get rid of JUNK !

I have been collecting stuff for about 32 years of my married life and my husband it's just like me! He likes to collect stuff but his JUNK it's outside in our yard! how do you like that? am the inside JUNK collector and he is the outside JUNK collector.... To move it's very expensive i am guessing we will need two 18 wheelers to be able to take all this JUNK to our next home state... Guys i am really really deppressed where i can not even function mentally. am i the only one? hope not !

I am drowning in knick knacks that sometimes i do not even like! Have so many stuff i can not even see my dresser let alone the room...BUTTTT I KEEP ADDING TO MY COLLECTION !.. my parents are not like this, did not learn this behavior from them, my mother has lots of stuff but very well organized, my sister and brother are also organized. I do not know why am like this, i am very unhappy and sometimes i do not want to get up from bed just not to see the mess i have in the whole house.... JUNK JUNK JUNNNNKKKKKKK all over this house that i feel the roof is caving down on me... PLEASEEEEEE HELPPPPPP ! i don't know what to do.... sometimes i wish i was never born !

well guys thanks for reading hope i did not disturb or deppressed any of you have a blessed and wonderful day

Nery (a housewife in distress)

This thread has 39 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!