Subscriptions from N Z

Gisborne, New Zealand

I hav'nt got a credit card and want to join up. How do I do this??
There only about 5 N Z subscribers and about 300+ registered. Perhaps I'm not the only one that don't know!!!

Melbourne outer east, Australia

Don't know Awchid I just use the free forums like the Australian one.

Liz

Gisborne, New Zealand

Hi again Gecki you get around. Every time I find something I want to follow up I get blocked. So this is the only solution.
Also I had 2 things on my list. Computor classes and join DG, done no1 and so to no2.

Coffs Harbour, Australia

Could you find someone to pay for you on their credit card, (daughter, e.t.c) and then pay them back? Or how about apply for a credit card, join DG and then cut it up! They give credit cards to anyone now, didn't you know? (although when you get one they'll probly charge you a annual fee which will be more than the DG subscription anyway) Maybe go to the DG "Contact us " Section and tell them your plight and they might have the answer.
Sue

I was very lucky because as I was arranging for my grand daughter to do the credit card thing for me (using hers)I was happily surprised by some lovely person in the States paying for me to join up for a year ...little did I know what wonders were in store. One day I was an outsider and then suddenly the garden gates were thrown open! Yay I was "legal" to me it was priceless! ...if I had a credit card I would do that for someone else and pass it on ...but because I don't ( don't like them and wouldn't use one over the net) ...I try to pass on the good will by sending bits out to other gardeners ...good luck
chrissy

Gisborne, New Zealand

I thought of that Sue , and my daughter with the card would do it in a sec, but you know us mum's we do so like to be independant , or as she would say, stubborn.
Lucky you Chrissy, arent garden folks wonderful wherever they are.

Yes they are ...I have met such wonderful people here ...not only from Australia (although we tend to be shy here ...) but the wonderful people from all over, dear sweet Nell from scotland, Shari (our tropical Island princess) all the most generous and friendly tropical ...island people ...lily_love spectacular gardener in a cool climate, Tropicman who grows the most stunning tropicals in Kentucky ...Rj who creats a tropical Shangri La in Texas, 77 Pepper, and LouC who are so gracious and kind, zz and all the brug lovers ...the amazing cooks over in the cookery, terriculture who makes beautiful floral arrangements ...so many I can't remember them all! It is all there for you too :) don't be shy :)
chrissy

Gisborne, New Zealand

Well I solved the problem. The bank would charge the earth. Iwas advised Paypal would be a pain so I rang my daughter and it wasl all
fixed up in 10mins and when I said good bye she was diving into DG, I wonderwhere that will lead. Lesley

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.