Did someone mention a Coneflower Co-op??

(bestest fairy)Tempe, MI(Zone 5b)

glad you said something, cuz nope-I just added you-the starting list was form my 1st perennial co-op, then I have been just adding peeps at their req:)

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

Fairy check your list for me, pls.

I think you are on it!!

Edgewood, NM

I hope I am not too late as I would really like to be added to your list. Thanks!

Chicago, IL(Zone 5b)

Am I on this? I thought I signed on for a coneflower coop. If I'm not, is it too late?
rose

Idaho Falls, ID

I signed up- are we going to hear something soon?

Putnam County, IN(Zone 5b)

I got a feeling it ain't gonna happen...

Chicago, IL(Zone 5b)

Darn!

Now that is JMO...not gospel!

Athens, PA

Contact Stacey at Fairy1004. She is having a fall co-op for perennials with delivery of the plants in April. I believe she was going to have coneflowers on the co-op too, but I am not positivie about that. Send her a D-Mail and she'll add you to her list.

Carolyn

We are supposed to already be on the balst for her fall Co-Op. I went back and reread this thread and she did say it would be fall order-spring delivery! So it may happen yet!!

I sent a group blast and apologize if I missed anyone. It will open on 10/2 at about 4pm, so please keep an eye on the co-op forum. It will be fall order and pay and then spring delivery-you are more than welcome to read my feedback. Both places I am ordering from put a hold on my debit card to make sure I have the funds when I order and I don't have a few grand for them to hold even for a couple days. So I put it in my checking when I place the order, then about a week later, I put it in a seperate account until about 3 weeks before the shipping date. Since it is a large gap, I will give anyone that dmails me all of personal info including phone#, address, and email addresses and DG members that live by me and know where I live. I just want everyone to be comfortable and feel OK with the gap.

Nanny-where is the faith girl;) I always deliver on my promises:)

Please make sure that if you do decide to join that you read my 1st post VERY CAREFULLY. I run large co-ops with very strict requiremtns on order format and such, so I just ask that you follow them:) There are several cones on it...and 4 brand new ones;) I am still trying to get Green Envy and Green Jewel, so not sure if they will be on there or not....

Ididn't get the blast..will go look.

I know you are the bestest fairy...and you have been very, very busy!! :)

I think I unwatched this thread after my post on 8/1 when it had been a while w/o anyone posting-that is why I didn't see the last 2 request for the blast-sorry:) But now you have pretty much all the info the rest all have:)

R we ready??

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/909039/

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

get over there and dont miss out!!!!!

McLean, VA(Zone 6b)

Check out this link to tomato soup on White Flowers Farms. Beautiful. I think this was part of the coop flowers.

http://www.whiteflowerfarm.com/28469-product.html

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

i wish someone would do another one i found several 2009 TNN ones i NEED!
Echinacea
'Flame Thrower'
Echinacea
'Tangerine Dream'
Heuchera
'Berry Smoothie'
Heuchera
'Electra'
Heuchera
'Fire Chief'
Heuchera
'Lime Marmalade'