Did someone mention a Coneflower Co-op??

Frisco, TX

I seem to remember awhile back someone asking about a Coneflower Co-op?? If there isnt one, can someone point me to the other plant coop? I cant seem to find my info on joining that group anymore and I think they had some Tiki Torch or others.

Angela G

Nelson, NH(Zone 5a)

I've been thinking the same thing Angel and was going to post today! I hope we hear something soon!-Kath

Nelson, NH(Zone 5a)

Angel-perhaps we should send a link here from the co-op forum since no one has responded.-Kath

Nelson, NH(Zone 5a)

Hey Angel, Did you see aconeflower co-op came and went in the co-op forum. I had not checked a few days and then I did and BAM! already closed! Oh well, I'm sure there will be more!

Frisco, TX

No I missed it. I am so bummed!!!

(Pat) Kennewick, WA(Zone 5b)

Yes, it was F-A-S-T !! If you blinked you missed that co-op. I'm afraid several of the co-ops are going to be that way this spring.

You could organize one yourself. The SPEED that coneflower coop filled up certainly says there is lots of interest. I'm sure you could fill another one if you were so inclined.

Nelson, NH(Zone 5a)

I got one coconut lime last year and they were saying they were out of that for this co-op as far as I read through the thread. I wanted more of that, so maybe that will make me feel better. I don't know if I'm up for organizing a co-op myself. Yikes, I don't think I'm an organized enough human being!

McLean, VA(Zone 6b)

Hurry! Here is your second chance for the coop

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/814020/

(bestest fairy)Tempe, MI(Zone 5b)

THere will be a co-op in the fall for ordering and paying and spring shipping to reserve what we all want-it will have about 8 var. of cones-I PROMISE THIS TIME-I did all my homework and have it all good to go-that is why the early ordering-you have to reserve the good ones 6-9 mos in advance:)

(Pat) Kennewick, WA(Zone 5b)

WOW Fairy! YOU are organized and committed! I hope I can get in on this one. I'm not a Cone-head yet but I do so want to add a "few". (You know how that goes though, before long I've got ANOTHER addiction!)~ Pat

Putnam County, IN(Zone 5b)

So I have about 5- 6 months to save up some cash then??? YAY!

Yes ma'am-I juat had a perennial co-op and will be having another 1 in Sept w/ April shipping. The problem I found was that a lot of the things that I and the group wanted were already sold out for the season and that if we really want our picks then we have to order way far in advance-what can I say-it was my 1st co-op, so I learned a lot!! I will have heucheras, cones, and some other stuff that a lot of peeps wanted, but was unavailable-I had 31 things this last time and will probably have the same this next time if the packaging goes as I suspect it will...they will all be plugs and bareroots and will be from 2 different places....

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

count me in again I should be ready for more by then:)
Gloria

Okee Dokee Gloris-keep an eye out in Sept on the co-ops....

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

okee dokee I will thank you
Gloria

Athens, PA

Stacey,

I'll be in too - I am already looking forward to it!. The last co-op you ran was great! I only wish I lived closer so I could participate in the plant packaging party!

Carolyn

It will be a hoot-I will have to get some pics to post!! Make sure to kep an eye on the payment thread the week of 4/21-4/25-I will post the link for another spreadsheet w/ DC #ers in it!!

Thanks Carolyn!!

Davis, CA(Zone 9b)

Looking forward to the fall co-op. Any news?

ANYONE THAT WANTS TO BE ADDED TO THE GROUP BLAST-LMK. It iwll be in Sept...order and pay then, ship in april...

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

I hope you got me down from the last thread ?????
Gloria

I did:)

Davis, CA(Zone 9b)

Fairy1004, I'm in! please add me to the group blast.

Thank you!

Gerhard

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

thank you soooooo much ;0)
Gloria

got it:)

northeast, IL(Zone 5a)

Could you please add me, too.

Thanks,
Deb

Gotcha Deb:)

It will be a fast co-op-I have 107 people on the blast list right now:) There will be more than echies too:)

Clearfield, PA(Zone 5a)

Could I please be added. Thanks!

Sandy

gotcha:)

Northwest, MO(Zone 5a)

Please add me to the blast.

I think you are already in it from my other one??

Northwest, MO(Zone 5a)

Thanks

Assonet, MA(Zone 6b)

I'd love to be included. Please add me. Thank you. :)

gotcha daisy:)

Camilla, GA(Zone 8a)

Think I am already in, but just in case..

Larkie

I will dbl check:)

Ninety Six, SC

Fairy, I posted on the other thread but I'm not sure if you noticed. Please add me to the list.
Thanks
Jeanie

Glenwood, MD

I would like to be added to the co-op list for fall ordering.
Thanks

Jeanie-I did have you on it:)

Lisa-adding you right now:)

Ninety Six, SC

Thanks Fairy!!

Richmond Hill, GA

Pretty sure I was on the first list, just want to make sure.
Arlene

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.