Wanted Tall Bearded Iris Seeds for SASE

Winston Salem, NC(Zone 7b)

Hi all, I actually feel funny asking this question but I am just getting into TB Iris. I cannot wait until late summer early fall to buy some. Does anyone here have any wayward TB Iris seeds for SASE? Not looking for anything in particular and love the concept that you don't know what you'll be getting. I am currently growing 300+ daylily seedlings that are doing great and getting big quick and thought I might dabble in the Iris seeds also. Thanks in advance and sorry for mooching!

Don

Pylesville, MD(Zone 6b)

You realize it can take 2-4 years to see a bloom from seeds?

Winston Salem, NC(Zone 7b)

Honestly avmoran, I was unaware that it could take upto 4 years for a bloom but figured it was 2 years minimum. Thanks for the info!

Don

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

Hi Don,

I have a few I can send you. Just send the self addressed stamped envelope. I'll send a d-mail with some additional info.

Dan

Roswell, NM(Zone 6a)

I have some iris rhyzomes if you would like them. I don't know what color they are, they may be all the same color. I had to help my daughter remove them from over the top of her sewer vent and she didn't want them. Let me know your address and I'll get you some in the mail. Susan

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.