I'm offering Bee & Butterfly seed mix for SASE

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Kawonkamish(Greetings),

If anyone is interested, I'm offering for SASE, Bee & Butterfly seed packs, in the Seed Trade forum. I was offering them to, those who were unable to request the free seeds from Burt's Bees, due to they're running out. I have been making them up, as needed. I made a mix similar to that of Burt's, but added a few extras. Burt's pack states it weighs 300mg. I checked it with a measuring spoon and it came to less than 1/4 teaspoon. I made my packs approx. 1/2 teaspoon. Here's a comparison of what the two contain:

My mix:
Bee & Butterfly Mix(contains the following): Pot Marigold(Calendula officinalis), Shasta Daisy(Chrysanthemum maximum), Tickseed(Coreopsis lanceolata), Calliopsis(Coreopsis tinctoria), Purple Coneflower(Echinacea purpurea), Dense Blazing Star(Liatris spicata), Gloriosa Daisy(Rudbeckia hirta), Catchfly(Silene armeria)

Burt's Bees:
Bee Mix(contains the following): Pot Marigold(Calendula officinalis), Shasta Daisy(Chrysanthemum maximum), Tickseed(Coreopsis lanceolata), Calliopsis(Coreopsis tinctoria), Purple Coneflower(Echinacea purpurea), Catchfly(Silene armeria)

If you are interested in sending a SASE, please go to this thread in the Seed Trade forum and leave a post there. It makes it easier for me to keep track. Thank you. http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/809092/

Aquene kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farwell),

Moe aka Wahtukques Sochepo(SnowRabbit)

This message was edited Feb 6, 2008 1:25 PM

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.