Face brushes

Stockton, CA(Zone 9a)

For anyone out there looking for a great face brush and having no luck in finding a decent one, I discovered that baby hairbrushes work great! And you can probably find them at your local dollar store.

I have hunted for years to find a face brush like I used when I was a teenager and living at home & not had any luck finding a decent one like my mom has. Hers has been around all of my 47 years and who knows how long she had it before that, but boy did they make things to last back then!

I have spent $10 for one that is the diameter of a quarter because that is all I could find, and after just a few uses it is all matted down! Very frustrating. So grab a few different brands and find out which is the right softness for you and then stock up. My dollar store carries 2 brands and one is too stiff and the other is just right. (lol, I sound like Goldilocks) So I will use the stiffer one as a hand/nail/foot brush.

Hope someone finds this helpful. And for those of you that have never used a scrub brush, there is nothing like it! Try it and see how well it cleans deep in your pores and leaves your face feeling so invigorated from all the blood flowing through your skin. I find it also shrinks my pores and gives my skin a very healthy glow which is a good thing since I rarely wear any foundation.

This thread has 4 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!