I've messed UP

Brownstown, IN(Zone 5b)

Hope someone knows how to fix this. I was having trouble with my outlook not sending messages. After a few days of not getting any resolution I slipped in an aol cd and all _____broke loose. No emails could be sent and after much other frustation I went back onto my former ISP[which I had not disconnected] A tech helped me [finally] get emails going out and helped remove some remnants of aol that were still installed on my computer[They are hard to clean up after]
Then here is the bad part when I log onto Daves Garden my homepage is missing the banner at the top and all tabs except tools. I am very confused as to what to do
dmailed Daves and was told it might be firewall but I have no installed firewall and I am wondering if there is still firewall lurking from aol because I believe they have it in the cd
Thanks for reading and responding to this. I am not a computer savvy person.

This thread has 11 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!