WTT: seeds of course ;)

Charlotte, NC

I have some seeds left over from this last growing season that I would like to trade for different ones to grow this year ;)

I have the following (purchased in 07' from Carolina Gourds and Seeds, LLC):
Mini Chinese Bottle (hand pollinated) - 8 seeds
Martin Gourds (hand pollinated) - 6 seeds
8"-10" Bottle Gourds (field isolated) - 10 seeds

I'm looking for just about anything not listed above :)
long dippers
apples
goose
canteen
bushel

I'd like to send my seeds to to someone who might have a variety pack they could send in return. I don't need a lot of each seed, maybe only 4-5. I don't have a huge growing area and would just like to experiment with a few new plants this year.

If anyone is up for a trade please let me know.
Thanks in advance.

Clinton, IL(Zone 6a)

MulletMan,

I have a few each to spare of Goose, Bushel (pictures around here somewhere of those lovelies, including two freakish BIGGUNS), SHORT handled Dippers and Apple gourd seeds, isolated *somewhat, but 100% hand-pollinated and tied off... I think I saw THREE bees all Summer of 2007, and can virtually guarantee these seeds are true, but one can never be 100% sure there won't be a throwback somewhere... I can send you a packet of 8 each... a couple Chinese Bottle seeds would be fun to try in a container setting but otherwise you can keep your seeds to exchange with someone else who might be able to help you with the Canteens and LHDippers...

jipsi

* they were grown on different corners/areas of my 1/2 acre, with a huge Victorian in the middle as a make-do 'divider', all hand-pollinated and tied off every morning and evening...

Clinton, IL(Zone 6a)

Here's a pic montage of the Bushels (the two BIG ones, specifically), and examples of the goose-neck, apple and short handled dipper gourds from my 2007 harvest, in case you'd like to see what the "parents" look like... ;-)...

Thumbnail by jipsi
Crossville, TN

I have Canteen and Long Handle Dippers...but can't say for sure that theya re "true"....They were grown by some friends of mine...I'll be glad to send you some if you want to take the chnance. LMK Jo

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.