Horse haulers

Gulfport, MS(Zone 8a)

Hi all.

Gotta try to make this short and sweet because if I don't, I'll lose it before I finish.

My husband and I are seperating after 10 years. At this point we're still *friends*, although I'm not sure how long that will last. We've tried for a month to find somewhere affordable to place both of the girls with no luck. I'll be leaving the house in the next couple of days and he'll be leaving shortly after that. The girls staying here is not a long term option.

My biggest area of concern are the horses. We plan on selling Fancy but with the hay shortage up here it's going to be tough to do that.

Now comes Katie. Most everyone here knows the journey that her and I have been on. It's been the hardest, yet most rewarding event of my life. I can NOT sell her or give her away to someone that I don't know. I couldn't be able to handle not knowing how she was, if she was well, abused, hit or punished because she didn't live up to someones expectations.

After much soul searching I made a call to a dear friend that has agreed to take her. I know that she'll give Katie the love and patience that she's needs.

I need help in getting her down to Jenks in Georgia. The hauler that we used to bring Tina and Fancy up here is down with pnemonia and a broken foot and has no idea when he will be back on the road.

If anybody knows anyone that is reasonably priced or someone that is coming/going this way, please let me know.

The cable and internet will be disconnected on Monday and I'm working all day tomorrow. My cell is 585-354-1948. I'll edit it out soon but please write it down and if anyone can help me find someone please call me.

Thanks and I love you guys,
Jen

This thread has 68 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!