Used to have a scrapbooking shop, so I

Gilmer, TX(Zone 8a)

still get my materials wholesale from the same venders I used when the shop was open. I just do things from home now.
I don't know if anyone would be interested in ordering and having it mailed to you. You would get from 40 to 50 percent off your products.
I have a big group and we order once a month. If any of you would like to go to the venders (provocraft, etc) websites and look it over, let me know. Just remember to take 50% off the products you want, because you will be looking at retail prices

I take whatever our shipping rate is and add up your products and charge you whatever % they charge me. Usually about 10%

Also, you don't have to pay sales tax, so that would offset your shipping rate

Just d-mail me if you want more info, etc. We've been doing this for about 5 years now. I can't stand to see the prices at the store,
sometimes if their paper is 50 cents a sheet, we can get it for 20

This thread has 7 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!