Lets have a big welcomeCarried Rapid River, Mi...

Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

Hi carried...welcome to the best garden site there..is..Hope you will come and join us here...on the Michigan garden forum...and tell us about you..what you garden..or what you do...where is Rapid River...? And hope you will stop by now and then..and chat with us.. Ask any questions...this is a big..place..you have entered..lol..been here awhile and still finding..things..So just jump right in..do not be bashful... Hope to see you soon..

smiles..and again welcome...Diana

Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

OOps...forgot to add the welcome matt...see getting old..for sure..
Going to lose my welcome greeter for sure...

smiles..Diana

Thumbnail by WantabeGardener
Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

welcome welcome this is a great place to meet lots of new people !!

Diana your the offical greeter I think its a non returnable job couse you do it so well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOl

thank you Gloria

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

welcome to the best site around!!!

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

Welcome to Daves and to the Michigan forum. Hope to see you around. Tell us about your garden!

Brenda

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

welcome hope to hear from you soon now that we are house bound... Ronna

Rapid River, MI

Hi everybody. I'm a newbie gardener who just moved into a sandpit of a yard. Rapid River is up in the UP, so it will be quiet a while before I get to plant anything!

Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

Hi ...wowow way up there...well glad you stopped in...join us..anytime..any questions...feel free to ask...smiles...Diana

Marquette, MI(Zone 5a)

Hi Carrie, Welcome to Dave's.

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

hi carried welcome to the greatest garden on the net!!!
Way up NORTH=brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I cant wait to get outside and play
Im so ready for spring and yesterday we got 8in of snow!!!

welcome and just yell if you need something
dori

south of Grand Rapid, MI(Zone 5a)

Hey, I'm going to the UP this summer for vacation....welcome to DG!!

Marquette, MI(Zone 5a)

Hey Sarv, depending on when you come up, I could hook you up with some Garden Tours.

south of Grand Rapid, MI(Zone 5a)

Hey granny....we are doing a big family vacation thing...going to Copper Harbor- then doing day trips for 5 days in the UP. There will be tons of us, so I think that the garden tour won't work (several young guys who aren't into flowers...) Grandpa wants to return to his old haunts and he is 82, so this will be our last time to take him.

Otherwise I would love to take you up on it!!

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

hey we probably are going to the u.p. again this year so beauiful there we has so much fun last summer at the taqh... falls!!!! we want to maybe go to pictured rocks next. cant wiat!!!! getting closer everyday.. carried how much snow do you have now???? we have around i think 6-8 inches. but very cold!!! Ronna

Rapid River, MI

I think we have about 10 to 12 inches. It's hard to tell because it's so dang cold my glasses pretty much freeze when I go outside! It's supposed to get up to 30 this weekend, we can't wait

Marquette, MI(Zone 5a)

gardenlady123, The Pictured Rocks boat tour is beautiful. If you have smaller kids it might be a bit long for their attention span. We want to go on the shipwreck tour.

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

great i know we would not be dissappointed if that is where we decide to go. now for the weather to go along with the vacation time. we do not have the smaller children anymore... thank goodness. mine are all grow but i may have the attention span problem :) hahaha thanks for the info. Ronna

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.