Celebrating Great NE Forum Writers . . . .

Springfield, MA(Zone 6a)

I have recently paid attention to the extreme right column when I enter DG and have found many articles that are both entertaining and information - many written by members of NE Forum, including our great NE writers, Victor, Jan, AYC, Carrie and I'm sure there are more.

Inquiring minds want to know . . . . .When are you more likely to read a DG article?
a. weekdays
b. Saturdays or Sundays
c. when my favorite writer is in the line up
d. when the topic interests me
e. only if a NE Forum member is writing that day :-)

S of Lake Ontario, NY(Zone 6a)

C + D

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Always - at least i try to - it's a professional responsibility! (LOL) x, Carrie ;>)

Medway, MA(Zone 5b)

When I remember to look at the right-hand column, which I rarely do. I'm too busy with my Watched Threads.

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

I'm with Deb - c and d. I'll be even more selective now with so many per day. Just don't have the time.

Edited to say thanks Michaela!

This message was edited Jan 19, 2008 11:48 AM

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

You know, Sue, you can rearrange your home page in "my preferences" to put the articles wherever you like. I keep changing my mind where to put them - although I'm pretty much with Victor. There are SO many articles now - one has to be quite selective.
x, C

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

I say C & D here too.

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

I'll go with C,D. E to a degree.

Upper Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 5a)

c,d,e - and when I have time which isn't too often. Lots of days I don't even have time to look and see what the articles are. I'd love to spend hours going through everything on DG that I'm interested in but just can't get to it. Eleanor

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

How about threegardeners, from Canada (Ontario?)? She's yet to be published, but I'm positive she'll be a beloved NE forum writer before long!
x, Carrie (intrepid, on-the-spot reporter, here)

North Augusta, ON

Thanks Carrie...my first one comes out tomorrow!! I am so excited, going to send the link to everybody.

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

We left out Debbie (rcn48)!

Upper Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 5a)

When I think of the Northeast Forum, I also think of all of the people like Al, threegardeners, rcn48, JD, and I'm sure there are more, but if I look at other threads to find their names, what I've written will disappear into cyberspace and be forever lost (or just deleted)!! If they have posted on the NE forum they are part of this community in my opinion! Eleanor

Springfield, MA(Zone 6a)

thanks for adding names to the list - we definitely want to include all our writers :-) See - just learned how to do italics . . .

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

C,D & E

North Augusta, ON

I'd have to go with all of the above...I read all the articles, every day, with my morning or evening coffee.

Medway, MA(Zone 5b)

If I did read them more often, it would probably be D, by topic. I think I'll go rearrange my home page!

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

3G - I was expecting your article to be about coffee ;)

North Augusta, ON

LOL

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

So, it really has nothing to do with what day of the week? x, C

Medway, MA(Zone 5b)

Okay, I'm all rearranged now. I feel powerful.

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

P.S., you are powerful, you were all along! (Like those darn ruby slippers!)
x, C

Questa, NM(Zone 5b)

I read them as often as I can.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.