Crop-a-dial II

Brimfield, MA(Zone 5a)

LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!! I used my original cropadial a lot, but I was always bothered that I could only work the page edges. I am having so much fun using the new one because I can go half way up the page. I never used grommets before, but since they came with the crop-a-dial II on their HSN launch, I have been using them on everything. I can't believe how easy it is to use, even for me since I consider myself challenged when it comes to trying new things. I saw the product demo and I know there is even a video on the website, but when I got it, I was apprehensive to try it on my own. But, I was pleasantly surprised at how simple it was to get going with the grommets.

For those who may not know, the scrapping and craft show is Las Vegas next month and once the company shows the Crop-a-dial II there, it will become available everywhere. HSN had the exclusive world launch this month, but it will be out everywhere after the show. MSRP is allegedly 80.00, but I was fortunate enough to get one for less than half price. I also hope there are a lot of other new products launched at the show because as much as I hate trying new things on my own, I simulataneuosly love new things to use in my scrapping.

Thoughts on the Crop II???? Anyone else love/hate it???

This thread has 5 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!