Looking for a picture of a wide row raised bed

Fredericksburg, VA(Zone 7b)

I need a good picture of a wide row raised bed, preferably unplanted for and article I'm working on. I have nothing that will work. I also need your permission to use it and will acknowledge that in the article.

Thanks, doc

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Here's one. Feel free to use it if you like. It is planted with garlic, one row of beets and one row of carrots.

I sent a link to Dann_L, he has some very impressive raised beds. He will likely check in later.....you'll probably like his better. :~{ sob

This message was edited Jan 19, 2008 6:00 AM

Thumbnail by MaryMcP

Thank you. I'd love to use it. Appreciate your taking the time. ;)

San Tan Valley, AZ(Zone 9b)

Hi doc,
Mary directed me to this thread. I have several raised beds, 2 of which are depicted in this photo. If they look like something that will work for you let me know. I'll have to search for photo's of them in an unplanted stage though.
Is this article for DG?
Dan

Thumbnail by Dann_L

It is an article for DG, and these are great, thank you. I'm looking for one from another DG mate that shows one with the hoops over the top. I'm also looking for one with no side boards. Thanks again. :) May I have your permission to use your photos for any articles on raised bed gardening?

San Tan Valley, AZ(Zone 9b)

You have my permission to use photo's in DG articles. Do you need anymore pic's from me?

Nope, that will do fine, thanks so much to you both! :) Really appreciate it.

Alexandria, IN(Zone 6a)

doccat5, I wished the camera wasn't out of order as I have wide [really wide] raised bed rows that are unedged.
I don't think the below is what you want and it is planted, but this will show that not all raised beds are simular.

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/fp.php?pid=2420859

Thanks Indy, that's what mind look like. Thanks to the generosity of my fellow DGer's I got the article on wide row, raised bed gardening in the queque for approval today. Thanks again for the pictures.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.