Official Michigan Forum Greeter

Au Gres, MI(Zone 5a)

Wannabe Gardener........I hereby decree that you are the Official Michigan Forum Greeter. You have such a nice way of making new Michigan members feel so welcome....

Deann

Gladwin, MI(Zone 5a)

I agree!

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

I agree to!!!!! She does a super job!!!!

Cindy

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

She gets my vote too!!

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

I too think that she does an out standing job congrats on the nomination
gloria

Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

Heheh you guys are nuts...Dori..sends welcome mail..to all..who are new Michiganders..hahaha..I do the cake..thing..for the birthdays...so while I am doing that..I just check the newly members..haha..I am the oldest retired..one you see..hehehe...So I think it is fun..but you know..most new persons..do not find the Dmail...very fast..so much here...(things to see)..hehehe...hey I am still finding things..haha...

But really..thanks..

Smiles...Diana...

Au Gres, MI(Zone 5a)

WantabeGardener...........Well keep up the good work.......Good Job.....But somehow, I think I got ya beat when it comes to age........I'll tell ya mine if you tell me yours.....

Deann

Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

Hahaha...Deann...maybe so..but not by much...big "70" this past month..dear me..sounds old to me...only my body knows..hahaha I do not feel it in my head..other then that fails me sometimes..hehehe...

take care...Have a good day everyone...stay warm...

smiles..Diana

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

Diana your still the official greeter here in the forum
Yes im guilty of sending the newbies a welcome and a link to the Michigan forum!
just tryin to get them started and offering help if they need it!

**im to young to talk about age**

Gladwin, MI(Zone 5a)

Ha, remember when 70 was old?
70 is just...mature.
Someday I will be mature.
You all go first.

Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

Hahahaha...everyone...yep..70,,,I remember thinking of that age..and low and behold...here it is...But it is old...and we are lucky to get there..I guess...heheheh

Aw, yes Dori..well you did this long before..I did the welcome matt..for sure...Just gives me something to do..lol...

It was a great day today..sun...wowow...but cold..for sure..So all stay warm..going to get colder they say..

Smiles..Diana

Au Gres, MI(Zone 5a)

Wannabegardener............Well I got ya beat by 2 years........but the good news is..........70 is the new 60......

Deann

Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

hehehe well deann you are right for sure....smiles..enjoy your day..

Diana

Gladwin, MI(Zone 5a)

My mom said you are not old until one of your children is a senior citizen. Then you are old.

Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

Really well that is good to know...my oldest is..49 this year...and AARP....sends stuff out to join...at what is it ????? 52...so almost there..hehehe....kidding...I am blessed...

Smiles..Diana.....

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.