worms

Campobello, SC(Zone 7a)

not sure if I ever 'splained Joey's worming. He wasn't wormed for the first time until Oct because he got sick and vet wanted me to hold off. He then had a fecal done at the end of Nov which was neg so I skipped Dec and figured I'd just pick back up in Jan. I've kept Missy on the same schedule except she was technically wormed earlier I guess thru Lady's milk in May and July.
Dec 30th is when Missy, Joey and Buddy all came down with the runs and vet said don't worm Jan 1st. Hold off for now. She did a fecal on both Joey and Missy last Wed and called me Thurs with results that both had tapeworms and strongyles and to go ahead and worm them, which I did Thurs afternoon. Joey getting 400lb dose and Missy getting 500lb dose. I used this stuff both times. http://www.valleyvet.com/ct_detail.html?pgguid=8769fc37-117e-4f64-866c-3c6d60555286
This morning, Joey had a small, bright, red, LIVE, worm in his manure. 5 days after worming, should he be passing live worms?

This thread has 36 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!