Anybody ordering yet?

Putnam County, IN(Zone 5b)

I just ordered another Harvest Moon & a Tiki Torch for 2008. I have a very limited budget this year for plant buying, especially mail order. I can not count on finding new ones locally though. So with my lily bulbs through the co-op here at Dave's and a couple Hosta's I have ordered. I am probably done shopping. :-(

Richmond Hill, GA

I ordered Echinacea 'Coconut Lime' and Echinacea 'Tiki Torch' on Jan. 1st. Didn't want to wait and hear they were sold out. Lazy S offered both at good prices and larger size than most I've seen. Shipping around mid April.
Arlene

Southeast, MA(Zone 6b)

I have also ordered 'Tiki Torch'. I hope it looks as good as the pics in the catalogs. I already have 'Coconut Lime' and really was pleased with it last year. Also have 'Merlot' and 'Pink Double Delight' coming for the spring.

Georgetown, TX(Zone 8a)

I want to order some seeds right away. Can anyone suggest some nice ones, different from the regular "Purple Coneflower" that will bloom true to color from seed?

I'm trying to keep my back yard pinks, purples and blues and my front yard reds, oranges and yellows. Coneflowers/Rudbeckias will be nice in either place, but I'd like to know what they'll be so I can just sow them in the ground.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.