Directions to the RU site

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Ok, here are the directions to my grandma's place.

If you are coming from 50 hwy, take 50 hwy to 131 north. Go north for about 15 minutes til you see Hwy HH. It will be on your left. Take HH to the first gravel road on the right. That will be Kite Road. Go to the third house on the right. It will be a blue gray house with vertical siding. If you are coming from the East ex: Warrensburg on 50 go West. If you are coming from the West ex: Lee's Summit go East on 50.

If you are coming from I-70 east/ Kansas City, get off at the Odessa exit. There will be a sign showing you can get off at Action Rd or another exit behind that one. Do not get off at the Action road exit. Go down to the next one that is off that lane. Kind of hard to explain but once you see it you will understand. The one you want to get off of is right in front of a dealership.

Once you get off you will be on Old Hwy 40. Keep going east. Go until you see a Dollar General. When you see that you will see a gas station that is right pass it. Turn right there at the intersection. You will be on 131 south. Keep going south for about 5 miles or so until you see Hwy HH. Turn right on HH. Take HH to the first gravel road on your right. Go to the thrid house on the right.

For those of you coming from westbound I-70/St.Louis get off at the first Odessa exit. Turn left on the bridge. Turn right at the first intersection right off the bridge. You will be on Old 40 Hwy. Keep going a little ways til you see the McDonalds or the Log Cabin. There is an intersection there. Turn left there and you will be on 131 south. Keep going south for about 5 miles or so until you see Hwy HH. Turn right on HH. Take HH to the first gravel road on your right. Go to the third house on the right.

This message was edited Jul 19, 2008 7:29 PM

Jasper Co., MO(Zone 6b)

Thanks, Pepper!

FYI: Home address in private only sent D-mail....

That was the plan. :~)

Humansville, MO(Zone 6a)

Pepper west or east from 13

West.

Just FYI, I changed the directions to the house. When you are looking for the house it is the third house, not the fourth. That is the only change. :~)

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

bump

Anyone who need the name of the road or the address please d-mail me or Starr. We will get it out to you if you need that info.

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

bump again .... (excuse me) ;)

Also want to mention that there won't be any signs up. All the roads are clearly marked and easy to see so we decided to forgo those.

BUT.... to make it a bit easier to find the house there will be balloons at the end of the driveway. And maybe at the end of the road.

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

Ok, west of Rt. 13. East or west of Powell Gardens?

East. Get off at Pittsville. That is 131. Take the northbound side. From there to HH, which is about 5 miles or so. Then the first gravel road on the right which is about a mile maybe 2 at the most down. 3rd house on right. I will have balloons to help. House is blue/gray with white porch.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

If you take her address & Google it, you get a good map.

Bernie

If you haven't printed this yet and need to here is your chance. I am bumping it up for everyone to see.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.