The Year it Rained Friends 2007 in Houston

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Great meeting everyone on the Tropical Gardening Forum. I call this my "Home" forum!

Posted on the photo forum "The Year it Rained Friends"
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/801989/

Photo:
2005 Jungle Heights
RJ

Thumbnail by rjuddharrison
Baytown, TX(Zone 9a)

I am so glad that you do consider this your "home" forum. I am also glad to have had the pleasure to meet you this past year, and share in your wonderful generosity. I really appreciate all of the plants and knowledge that you have shared with me, as well as the opportunity to meet with Shari, JB, Christi, and Mike, and of course, "Pooter", and friends!

It was a wonderful year being able to meet so many DG'ers! Folks here at Dave's are the greatest! Hope to enjoy similar experiences in 2008!

Jeanne

Desoto, TX(Zone 8a)

I second the motion.

Hillsborough , NC(Zone 7a)

Enjoyed reading about the year it rained friends and their pictures. I am glad this is your "home" too!
Aloha
Jenny

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

I third everything. :~)

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

I have 2 homes...Mid-South and this! Please don't make me choose. I am so lucky to have found all of you and my other family at MidSouth.
I need RJ's eloquent words to describe how I feel about y'all. Perhaps this one adjective says it all...."Blessed".
RJ, again I'll say, your blog/diary is beautifully written. You are truly heaven sent!

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

This is one of my main forums. Central midwest and Equine are the others. I have the most fun on here usually though.

Desoto, TX(Zone 8a)

Have visited Rj's garden in person. An absolute wonderland.

South Venice, FL(Zone 9b)

RJ, thank you for sharing your garden, your friends, your plants, tons of valuable gardening info, AND your thoughts with us!

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

I know it's how we all feel! I'm happy to "pay it forward" as it is to me, by you guys..

And glad your my "parnter in vine" Cathy!

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

And to think, we were discouraged when we first asked for this forum! I will always be grateful that Dave and Terry and whoever else it was decided that they would give us this forum to shut ME up. My life was full to begin with, and now it runneth over! Love you all!!!

Yokwe,
Shari

Baytown, TX(Zone 9a)

We love you to Shari! Yokwe Y''all !!! and Aloha Everyone!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.