'Fascination'
pitcheri
chiisanensis 'Lemon
Bells'
'Gravetye Beauty'
‘Kaiu’
tubulosa (Syn. davidiana)

Richmond Hill, GA

Marie I ordered Caroline' and 'Fujimusume' so far since I've been looking for both for some time and both were available. I kinda went crazy at the end of last year and ordered 19 that are currently wintering out on my deck.
Arlene

Tolleson, AZ(Zone 9a)

That is too funny. I ordered a few too. I was rreally only going to order 1-2 but i was up late and too tired to count.

(Zone 4a)

Well I don't think I am going to order anything or buy any new ones this year. I think I will just watch the ones I currently have. Some of the ones I have now will be in their 3rd year so I am waiting to see if they take off!!! I can't wait to see how they do this year!!!

Good luck and have fun with all your ordering!

(Judith) Denver, CO(Zone 5b)

Same with me, Dawn. Only one is much older, but it darned near died in 2005, so it feels like a 2 year old. And it'll be the the third year for the other three. So I'm anxiously awaiting spring. If I had more room I'd have more clematises, but my balcony will only support what I currently have. Darn!

Athens, PA

I wasn't going to order any more clemmies this year, I have 11 that are sunken into the back part of the yard - overwintering that I am trying to figure out what I am going to do. However..... they have made ordering far too easy - especially when one has a weakness such as I do when it comes to clemmies.

I was bored at work, so here is what I ordered:

Clematis Hakurie
Clematis Campaniflora
Clematis Texensis

Brushwood was out of Clematis Integrifolia Alba and Clematis Ember, so I clicked on the 'Notify Me When Back in Stock'.

Carolyn

Pearisburg, VA(Zone 7a)

Where are you folks ordering from ? Silver Star Vinery?
Kathy

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.